Lampard Vs. Gerrard

Frank Lampard is playing brilliant this season for Man City and I'm afraid you guys won't be seeing him in January as City will do all they can to keep him until the end of the season especially with Ya Ya Toure going to the African nations cup.
You do realize NYCFC and MLS have to agree to let him stay right? Manchester City can't do a thing without them allowing it. And if you think Manchester City saying he's playing well I want to keep him is going to convince NYCFC to allow that..... You are sorely mistaken.

You do realize NYCFC and MLS have to agree to let him stay right? Manchester City can't do a thing without them allowing it. And if you think Manchester City saying he's playing well I want to keep him is going to convince NYCFC to allow that..... You are sorely mistaken.

I think it would be best not to bait another response. There's only one way that conversation will go.

Reactions: USAfan6
Ok ,but come January don't get too touchy when I come back to this thread with " I told you so "

If that happens then so be it, but you aren't exactly 'preparing us' and doing the forum a favour by coming in and saying "he's ours and I couldn't care less what you think".

Anyway, I've had enough of this, so let's get it back to a constructive debate please, everyone.

i think its more disappointing to need a 36 yr old ( one who shows he still has it) to save a season, considering all the other world class players they have.

EDIT: oops just saw your post Falastur Falastur I wont derail no more

Reactions: whill4 and BxLio91
I think myself and many other fans will start to question the validity of this team if Lampard isn't here for the first MLS game because he needs to play for Manchester City. On top of the home jersey disappointment. It would be hard to argue at that point that this is its own stand alone team.

Reactions: Gene
Garber said MLS won't interfere in the matter.
WELP.

Of course he's going to say that. You think he's going to say publicly "I'm going to interfere with the actions of the team."? David Stern said he was going to let the Hornets do whatever they wanted...until he totally vetoed the Chris Paul to the Lakers team. It's MLS's contract; MCFC needs MLS's signature on any loan deal. Garber mentioned Lampard in the first sentence he spoke today about NYCFC. He talked about MCFC being different in that unlike Chivas they weren't going to be "half in, half out." Garber has an interest here and is certainly a player.

Of course he's going to say that. You think he's going to say publicly "I'm going to interfere with the actions of the team."? David Stern said he was going to let the Hornets do whatever they wanted...until he totally vetoed the Chris Paul to the Lakers team. It's MLS's contract; MCFC needs MLS's signature on any loan deal. Garber mentioned Lampard in the first sentence he spoke today about NYCFC. He talked about MCFC being different in that unlike Chivas they weren't going to be "half in, half out." Garber has an interest here and is certainly a player.
Great point.

That Bluemoon is trolling, it's not even like he was honestly defending MCFC like me and several other fans have done. It's just genuine trolling.

EDIT- and not a very good attempt too.

Yeah the fact that he named his account Bluemoon, then came here and dug up an old thread to shitpost on makes that pretty obvious.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
He's either some red or green jackass. Probably green because they pretty much have nothing better to do than to stay in other teams' business.

He's either some red or green jackass. Probably green because they pretty much have nothing better to do than to stay in other teams' business.
I thought that myself, no right minded MCFC fan would come here with that tone. We've had plenty of MCFC fans come here (myself included at first) without knowing too much about US soccer and getting things wrong, but that guy is just plain stupid.

The IP address should clarify that. 50 years old and acting like a 10 year old...

The IP address should clarify that. 50 years old and acting like a 10 year old...

His IP confirms his story, but let's find something else to talk about that the personal details of another poster. He's had his warning to stop and so far he hasn't broken it, so let's not go about like it's a character assassination.

That Bluemoon is trolling, it's not even like he was honestly defending MCFC like me and several other fans have done. It's just genuine trolling.

EDIT- and not a very good attempt too.

What are you on about saying I'm not honestly defending MCFC? I joined a debate about Lampard and you lot don't like what I say so I'm a troll.Your forum will be crap if you lot don't like that other people can have a different opinion.As I say again I'm a season ticket holder at MCFC.
I wish NYCFC well but shit you guys need to lighten up.

What are you on about saying I'm not honestly defending MCFC? I joined a debate about Lampard and you lot don't like what I say so I'm a troll.Your forum will be crap if you lot don't like that other people can have a different opinion.As I say again I'm a season ticket holder at MCFC.

Well there's a lot of NYCFC season ticket holders on here who have a right to speak out strongly on the Lampard issue.

Guess what, so am I. But it doesn't mean I can come to the NYCFC forum and talk shit the actual club. It's not even like you're being fair, you've just come on and gone "no chance Lampard will be back, deal with it.".