Mix most overrated in player poll

3% said red bulls have best/ most intimidating atmosphere ?
WUT ?? lol

Some people might find empty plastic seats intimidating. Tbf the atmosphere there is pretty good when it's full (which generally speaking, is when we're playing there)

"I think the Supporters' Shield [winner] should get a bye all the way to the conference final."

lol clearly a player from the jersey team

I actually don't hate this idea.

Not too surprised with Mix's rating - generally speaking you should aim to finish a season with more assists than baseball cap ranges if you're a creative midfielder, but we all know he was woefully misused last year and has looked great so far in 2016.

I'm more surprised by Lampard - who on earth still rates him at this point?! There's a decent claim to putting him on the underrated list at this point, I've genuinely forgotten that he plays for us.

Did they ask them if given the choice where they would want to play? I have never met anyone in any profession that are confident of their abilities who does not say they would love to work in NY. Except John Rocker and 1 of the old 90's Braves starters.
I think Pirlo is having a great year, as is Mix. Lampard should not be counted because he does not really play. I think the Lampard hate is from him being placed on the all-star team when he had never played a game.
Hate for NY is a strange emotion in much of the country. Most likely because of fear and intimidation.

Reactions: Ulrich
There's a similar poll for MLB players every year, the last two years (14 and 15) they picked.....Bryce Harper. So yeah.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vote-bryce-harper-mlbs-most-overrated-player/

Now that we have an actual coach and we've seen Mix be great to start the season (something that I think will stick, I don't think its going to be a flash in the pan) it'll be interesting to see next year's results.

I mean. They aren't exactly wrong. He's been anonymous for 95% of our games so far.
It's up to him to prove himself right. He was played out of position last year and wasn't comfortable and it showed. I feel, and a lot of others feel that he has been very strong this year. Last game without him showed how much we need his presence in the midfield. Poku wasn't a savior. Like I said only he can prove himself right. He's on track to do so this year.