Mix To Nycfc! [unconfirmed Rumor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Until Paal pulls out at the last second. Or we find out he never actually signed.

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Until Paal pulls out at the last second. Or we find out he never actually signed.
Papa Paal is too busy trying to not end up in jail.Tonight has been quite a roller coaster of emotion...i kinda wish I heard the Petke news first though.

Reactions: Kjbert
Great news but hopefully it does not use up a DP spot.

This is what NBC sports is reporting:

"In what would be a dramatic turn of PR events for the club after the Lampard loan extension debacle, Goal.com’s Ives Galarcep is reporting that Diskerud will sign with NYCFC, and not necessarily as a Designated Player. If true, it’s a stroke of genius for NYCFC director Claudio Reyna and head coach Jason Kreis."

So, let's hope it won't be the last DP... like Jaime E, i'm hoping for De Rossi too!

Just a thought - has to be DP. Is the organization overpaying him to make it happen after the Lampard news.

Yankee fans will understand this - Yankees often find themselves negotiating against the selves and overpaying for players.

I just want to say, if this happens, I want some credit. Some of us have been pimping him since like page 2 of this thread. (Player rumor thread, I mean)

Also, I offered to have his babies, and I think that's probably a key deal point.

Status
Not open for further replies.