MLS - August 28 - New England (Home)

Two questions:

Does anyone know a current resource that tells you if where the overhang beings in various sections at Yankee Stadium?
Are any churro carts currently operating, and if so, where?

Current weather report shows rain but no thunder in the evening. Thunder still predicted various times before (up until 4 pm ) and after the game (starting 11pm).
Not a stadium-wide resource but in my section, 224, row 12 (out of 19) is approximately the "rain line." Not counting blowing wind of course.

Also, if anyone happens to get an extra Hawaiian shirt they can spare I'm sadly not going to be able to make it to the match this weekend and would be very happy to get hold of one.

Thanks.

I dunno. I think Bou could take the team on his shoulders for a game if he's feeling it. A few bangers from outside the box is all it takes and that's his specialty. On our end, that is johnson's kryptonite this season so...

B68372C6-A9CC-4265-825E-B60EBD8939B9.png
It appears we are playing without a defensive midfielder and a left back. Unless sands is doing a double shift in the three in the back and Callens is playing as a left back? I’m really quite confused how this line up works.

edit: LOL didn’t see Gudi as a winger now it makes more sense as a 5 atb. Still odd that Thiago doesn’t make the bench. Hope he isn’t a late scratch and he’s hurt.

View attachment 11393
It appears we are playing without a defensive midfielder and a left back. Unless sands is doing a double shift in the three in the back and Callens is playing as a left back? I’m really quite confused how this line up works

looks like 3 man back line. Sands as the D-mid that drops into the middle on defense.

also of note, no isi or thiago on the bench

Reactions: Kjbert