MLS Cup Playoffs - December 5 - Philadelphia (Away)

If you want a cheesesteak in Media btw, try Wimpy’s.

If you want the experience post game, head up to Pats (not Genos) after the game. They’re across from each other. If you want the best, it’s D’Allesandros in NW Philly. If you want to stay close to 95 on the way home I recommend Jim’s on South St, or Campo’s at 3rd and Market.

Another alternative - and maybe the best sandwich in the northeast, it’s a John’s Roast Pork. That’s the closest to Chester and closest to 95. You’ll thank me after

Reactions: Revfugee

If you want the experience post game, head up to Pats (not Genos) after the game. They’re across from each other. If you want the best, it’s D’Allesandros in NW Philly. If you want to stay close to 95 on the way home I recommend Jim’s on South St, or Campo’s at 3rd and Market.

Another alternative - and maybe the best sandwich in the northeast, it’s a John’s Roast Pork. That’s the closest to Chester and closest to 95. You’ll thank me after
Heck, I'm thanking you *now* and I'm not even going to the match!

So where are you coming from and at what time.

Chester is NOT Philadelphia. I really wouldn’t recommend that the casual visitor go looking for a place to eat.

If you are looking for a non tailgate spot tomorrow, go have lunch in Media, PA.

coming from Long Island , aiming to get there 1ish

thanks for the tips

TONY LUKES (original on oregon ave only)

unless you have a reason to head to south street.. then jim's is great.

Roast pork at dinic's in reading terminal is hands down the best. philly's secret, arguably best, sandwich. get it with broc rabe and sharp provolone... heavenly.

coming from Long Island , aiming to get there 1ish

thanks for the tips

Ok. So if you come down 95, you can stop at John’s, Jim’s South St or Campo’s and be 1/2 mile off 95. In terms of parking ease, I would rank them John’s, Campo’s and Jim’s.

TONY LUKES (original on oregon ave only)

unless you have a reason to head to south street.. then jim's is great.

Roast pork at dinic's in reading terminal is hands down the best. philly's secret, arguably best, sandwich. get it with broc rabe and sharp provolone... heavenly.

Reading Terminal is worth a visit on its own.

I would say this - assuming they are open on Sundays - head down to Philly in the AM. Walk around Independence Hall area. Go to Reading Terminal Market. Lots of great options there. And it’s just a great experience. Get a 12 box of donuts from the Mennonite’s for the ride home.

Reactions: moogoo
Do we know the official kickoff time? Game is 3 but when is kickoff? Trying to build out either a lunch or dinner plan

Ok. So if you come down 95, you can stop at John’s, Jim’s South St or Campo’s and be 1/2 mile off 95. In terms of parking ease, I would rank them John’s, Campo’s and Jim’s.
Thanks , looks like Johns is closed Sundays, will check out the others

Reactions: Kjbert
Sorry I need to make an edit. Sonny’s. Not Campo’s. They’re a block from each other. Sonny’s is the place I used to go do. Don’t go to Campo’s.

I called the number hoping it was an easter egg to get tickets.

It was not.

Also, this movie was about a race riot. This seems...inappropriate?
I’ve been giving our social media team a pass on the assumption they’re not allowed to be creative and clever. But I’d rather they not try if this is the result. It’s not funny and it doesn’t make a coherent point. I’m even more offended at that than the race riot angle.

I'm really bothered at all the Philadelphia Union fans who are cheering that Taty is suspended.

If you want to be the best, beat the best at their best.
Well...

NYCFC -110, Philadelphia +280, Draw +240 now on BetMGM. FiveThirtyEight isn't updated, still 53-47 to Philadelphia.