MLS Cup Playoffs - October 17 - Miami (Home)

i'm a little sad we didn't get an Ian Joy playoff hype video this year.... :(

i hope the grounds people put in their best sod job of their lives!

Reactions: Kjbert
i'm a little sad we didn't get an Ian Joy playoff hype video this year.... :(

i hope the grounds people put in their best sod job of their lives!

Normally the field at Citi was in good condition but that game vs Cincy it was horrible. Don’t know wtf happened.

Last edited:
Idk, looking at Ticketmaster it sure doesn't look like a lot of tickets have been sold

noticed that too. ticket prices are pretty high as well. i think MLS sets playoff game prices though, right?

monday night in queens is a tough sell for people with kids at those prices.

Reactions: Kjbert and Plasnick
Who know how accurate this is, but hopefully its on the money!
1665942092424.png

18,000? Really?
So you want to tell me this is more than 18,000 sold? In a stadium that with the top stands is 41,000, I can barely believe that.

However if this is the case, maybe I need to re-assess how I estimate ticketmaster sales to stadium attendance.

View attachment 12294

18,000? Really?
So you want to tell me this is more than 18,000 sold? In a stadium that with the top stands is 41,000, I can barely believe that.

However if this is the case, maybe I need to re-assess how I estimate ticketmaster sales to stadium attendance.
Maybe they got 2k Miami fans in the home plate area or other grayed out area?

Reactions: Plasnick and Kjbert
Regardless of if they are or not, the seats they reserved for themselves would already be blocked off here, no?
I would think so. I'm just curious as to how many STH have carried over their tickets and how many are one game buyers. I doubt the club would share that information.

Anyone else in 138? How is our view?

Getting excited for tomorrow. If we win, do we play Saturday?

Not gonna lie, I feel like we are playing with house money this game. Coming off a Cup, losing our coach, and losing the best player in the league, I'm just happy we found our stride.

I’m about to buy three tix and I can tell you there are many fewer seats available now compared to when I was looking yesterday morning!

Think I’m going for section 124 or 126

Edit: they don't keep that damn netting up for the soccer game, right? Mets season is over anyway? Anyone know?

Last edited:
I’m about to buy three tix and I can tell you there are many fewer seats available now compared to when I was looking yesterday morning!

Think I’m going for section 124 or 126

Edit: they don't keep that damn netting up for the soccer game, right? Mets season is over anyway? Anyone know?

When baseball season is ongoing, they keep the netting up. Once baseball season ends, they usually take it down. Odds are it won't be there, but there's a chance it will be with a short turnaround and the last-minute nature of scheduling this game.

Reactions: Kenny and Kjbert
Anyone who’s parked at Citi before, do I need to purchase a pass ahead of time or can I drive right up and pay there? And about how much does it cost to park there? Thank you!