MLS Cup Playoffs - October 17 - Miami (Home)

I don't think we see either of them until next season, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong. What a disaster that fucking turf was.

I don't think we see either of them until next season, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong. What a disaster that fucking turf was.
I am cautiously optimistic on Magno. If he did indeed have a dislocated shoulder or elbow, it might not impede him that much. The question will be whether he can swing his arm to run.

Grey might be longer term, but that means Tinnerholm steps in, which isn't exactly a terrible alternative, provided that neither he nor one of the CBs picks up a knock.

I am cautiously optimistic on Magno. If he did indeed have a dislocated shoulder or elbow, it might not impede him that much. The question will be whether he can swing his arm to run.

Grey might be longer term, but that means Tinnerholm steps in, which isn't exactly a terrible alternative, provided that neither he nor one of the CBs picks up a knock.

Losing Gray is addition by subtraction as long as Tinnerholm is full-go.

I love Talles -- guy has 10g, 10a this season in all comps, but hasn't been nearly as good in the 2nd half and Heber is still effective. I don't think either injury is going to seriously impact us against Miami, though it does hurt our depth and ability to survive more injuries.

Reactions: moogoo and CCMore
REF: Rubiel Vazquez
AR1: Logan Brown
AR2: Chantal Boudreau
4TH: Ramy Touchan
VAR: Jorge Gonzalez
AVAR: Tom Supple

Reactions: Kjbert
Caught a bit of Roberto Ambrmowitz on with Jason Davis on Sirius while on my lunch run. He talked about how the formation with 3 at the back has transformed things lately and that he thinks Callens is the best defender in the league. Also got testy when Davis tried to shit on the playing at a baseball stadium.

Not sure if it’s the right thread, but does any season ticket holder have access to tickets yet via the app?

I want to transfer one and exchange one, but it’s showing an invoice unpaod message (yes, I paid). Possible they are holding it until after the 10/14 opt out deadline, but figured I’d ask.

Not sure if it’s the right thread, but does any season ticket holder have access to tickets yet via the app?

I want to transfer one and exchange one, but it’s showing an invoice unpaod message (yes, I paid). Possible they are holding it until after the 10/14 opt out deadline, but figured I’d ask.
I have season tickets and just checked. I have access to my tickets in the NYCFC app. It also has the option to transfer there.

I have had access as well since last night.

I was able to make the payment and then immediately transfer a ticket. I think the issue is they dont think you paid.

is montreal really that good? maybe because i dont follow MLS content in general i dont really notice them. it seems its all about philly in the east. many people got them going to conference final.

I don't remember the exact record, but they're something like 10W 2D 1L since we played them at the end of July. In the highlights for their last game I think the announcer said they have won 32 of 39 points since the start of August.

While I disagree that we

So what you’re saying is they are ready for a loss?

i suspect orlando can give them a fight even if its in montreal. then again, they smoked orlando last time they were in montreal.