MLS is Back Tournament - 2020

ill argue NJRB vs DC is at its all time low i think they even made a video of what it was but no longer the case. like and MLS 1.0 rivalry thats dead.
even us against them has lost lots of its spark, less and less people go to these. thats is why they would prefer a RB vs ATL as there has been more drama there lately. and orlando vs atlanta has been so one sided thats why the pairing orlando them with miami.

columbus/ chicago is a rivalry? ( it sure has not seem that way at all since i started following the league, just another match day) and thats why columbus is with cincy.

fc dallas has no fans and houston has loyal but really small amount of fans, again their games are an after thought to the league.

seattle/ portland and LAG and Quakes ill give to you.
This just seems like a lot of caveating to use three rivalry games as proof that the draw was rigged.

Reactions: Kjbert and DeGrozz
This just seems like a lot of caveating to use three rivalry games as proof that the draw was rigged.

not really caveating when their hottest ones did came out ( minus seattle/portland- which further side tracking MLS may not be to happy with the teams fans after the whole fiasco last year and the silent protest on national television) and again the the format of the draw really lends itself to the conspiracy theory. who picks out numbers, they could of easily get a bucket and draw them out.

Our own mgarbowski mgarbowski getting some love on r/MLS for his Disney ride comparisons to MLS clubs! Great post!

This thing got a bigger reaction than anything I've ever posted on the internet. Obviously WDW is popular, but I didn't expect the Venn Diagram of MLS fans and Disney World fans overlapped enough for that many people to appreciate all the jokes. Also, the few negative comments involve people taking issue with what I thought were the least offensive digs I made. OTOH, Crew fans seem to love that I said their team has no reason to exist but you'll never get rid of it.

Last edited:
This thing got a bigger reaction than anything I've ever posted on the internet. Obviously WDW is popular, but I didn't expect the Venn Diagram of MLS fans and Disney World fans overlapped enough for that many people to appreciate all the jokes. Also, the few negative comments involve people taking issue with what I thought were the least offensive digs I made. OTOH, Crew fans seem to love that I said their team has no reason to exist but you'll never get rid of it.

Also, I absolutely love the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover. It's the one ride that you don't have to get off (if there isn't a wait, 99% of the time there never is), so I went like 4 times in a row. It's a nice decently slow ride that's shaded and an escape from the park.

My ex dragged me to Disney about 20-30 times in the span of a year. I hate everything about that place and refuse to read your post. With respect.

If you read the article you will see that the airport itself disputes it.
If you read the comments -- I know, usually full of dreck but useful in this case -- you will see a link to another report:

If you follow that thread you see that ClickOrlando made an separate, later, and accurate report but did not bother to update the original or include a note that it is incorrect.

It took me less than 2 minutes to find out conclusively that the original article is misleading. Apparently the Governor did say that MCO had 260/500 positive in 3 days. But that is wrong, and every fact in that article except for the quote is inaccurate. Ironically that same governor is the subject of widespread speculation that he is under-reporting Covid-19 stats, yet here he inexplicably wildly over-reported them.

MCO Chief Executive Phil Brown stated that "of the 500 airport workers tested for coronavirus, only two had positive results. Brown adds those 500 workers were tested within a three-day period."

A total of 132 airport employees test positive between mid-March and June 6. Via tracing, they found an additional 128 non-MCO employees who were infected by the 132, again over 2.5 months. 132 +128 = 260 and somehow between MCO and the governor this information was mangled.

The 132 total positive results in 2.5 months represent 0.6% of MCO badged employees overall. The 2 positives out of 500 in the last 3 days is a 0.4% positive rate.

The OP was a share of possibly the most misleading and incorrect COVID article all year.

Why are people so desperate for bad news that obviously wrong information gets shared? A positive rate in excess of 50% is not consistent with anything happening right now and should have been met with immediate skepticism.

Reactions: adam and SoupInNYC