MLS - September 7 - Cincinnati (Home)

This should be posted in the schedule thread, but anyway, this is like the fourth year in a row we’ve had a home game scheduled the night before NYC students go back to school

This should be posted in the schedule thread, but anyway, this is like the fourth year in a row we’ve had a home game scheduled the night before NYC students go back to school
Cant take the kids, have over 1K in dollars left to spend... NYCFC really f*cks us every chance they get.

• Sad
Reactions: twsj91 and moogoo
What's an alternative parking location if i get there and there's no parking, btw? anyone know?
There are some lots between the main parking lot and the water. Basically, when you get off the Whitestone and head toward the lot, there are a bunch of places next to the water and under the expressway itself.

Reactions: Shwafta
Subway is crowded. 7 has some delays apparently with signal problems.. so leave earlier than usual

Wya? I'm by the entrance, lot d/b area.

BY THE WAY f the team and their announcements.... The parking guys were even directing me like "parking for soccer? This way!" So THERE IS NYCFC PARKING. Dumb.
Sorry just saw this , in the brewery in the corner of the stadium on Seaver way

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta and JayH
Confirming parking is normal. Just crowded.

This may be wrong thread, but I have an extra ticket for anyone that needs one. Just message me.

Happy to see we played well and dominated the game. We attacked. Their keeper made some good saves. I think we let off the gas a bit some points but overall we played much better.

Having callens and martins back was a big boost.

Sucks martins had a flub and a soft red.. but it is what it is. It happens.

Gotta say gray and maxi had fantastic games.

Wish magno could show more of his magic. But I think he's just better on the wing. He's not a 9 right now.. maybe some day

Wish magno could show more of his magic. But I think he's just better on the wing
Agreed. He seems to instinctively want to attack from a wider position.

But I liked our tactical approach tonight. We were set up to win, and had it not been for a total brain fart by Martins and Héber barely missing twice we would have taken this one pretty neatly. We're . . . what's the word . . . emerging.

Reactions: Kenny
It's just one of those seasons. Not surprising, post-championship hangovers are common. Lots of sliding-doors moments-- like tonight, Heber hitting the bar, 22 shots to 4, 8 shots on goal to 1... frustrating. And then Martins, Acevedo, and Chanot all out for next game. So stupid.

So true.

We have to keep a little perspective, too. Last season, all the little things went our way. This season, it's the other way around.

last season we lost of a bunch of games by 1 goal after dominating most of them. feel like we got a lot more cards last year too. i'd say we're doing worse on injuries this season.

Game was fun, I actually laughed at the own goal, to be honest.
We showed lots of signs of life, so I'll take that. Their keeper had some wonderful saves!

Biggest crime tonight is this.
I just went to stop and shop on the way home from the game and picked this up (see attached picture) for $14.17.

...guy selling beer on concourse, I asked him how much.... 17.95. FOR ONE 16 OUNCE BEER! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

I bought an entire meal for less. Insanity

Attachments

• 20220907_225528.jpg
    12.3 MB · Views: 23