Mls Slanting To Ocsc?

image.jpg

They're officially Disney SC now

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
Now I want to get a OCSC scarf now.......goto Time Square and find a Bootleg Mickey Mouse........ :D

I'd also like to point out that Mickey doesn't even have a scarf on.....it's like they purchased tickets like everyone else and ran in like "Micky!!! Micky!!! Can we take a quick picture". Before they were swiftly removed by the Gestapo Security lol

we are being discimintaed based on our geographical location. you know who else did that?

Stalin

Rachel = Stalin

In my extremely biased opinion - I think MLS is hyping up Orlando more because we don't need it - and as for their home opener, they're the ones that have everything to lose - yes, we can lose the game, but if they lose with that many people watching, live and on TV, it'll be embarrassing
60k at first game. 15k at second probly without a win

I actually think its great Orlando were able to get 60K and they are proving to be a well run club.
Win or lose, I'm not sure their attendance is going to be terrible. Not that they will sell out every game, but I think they're going to be fine. Their marketing team has been near flawless so far, and I imagine they will think of something if Orlando starts to lose all their games.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Orlando isnt a city.

Brek is nothing compared to Mix

They have no city

Villa is going to dominate theyr goal net

No city is in orlando

Khiry and Brabavoy will break the ankles of every defender

If you google city, orlando isnt seen

Poku

Orlando doesn't have cities; they have KINGDOMS. Would have been pretty cool if Orlando went with "Orlando Kingdom SC"

I actually think its great Orlando were able to get 60K and they are proving to be a well run club.
Win or lose, I'm not sure their attendance is going to be terrible. Not that they will sell out every game, but I think they're going to be fine. Their marketing team has been near flawless so far, and I imagine they will think of something if Orlando starts to lose all their games.
It's easy to market when the team has barely lost since they were created. They're used to slapping USL teams around but let's see what happens when they go through an expansion season.