Mls Stadium Construction Update - 1/13/15

By marketing firm, you mean the founders work for a marketing company? I am pretty sure their founding was pretty legit with no ties to any pro soccer movement, not Blank not the Silverbacks.
Fair enough. We are all free to interpret the information given to us.
When I looked into it a few months ago TL was listed as a marketing project by a company that was also run by the founder of TL. Could it have been an innocent coincidence, yes. There is also a divide amongst the supporters in ATL because they feel TL is run like a corporate entity.

This would be one if those instances where there is no solid evidence (why would there be)...but usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Was the survey from ATL or Terminus Legion? I know TL was sending one out.

Though we could argue that the two are the same entity.

This is what was in the e-mail for the survey.

Hello and Happy New Year! What an amazing few months it’s been settling in as president of MLS Atlanta. I’m thrilled to be here and to be a part of history in the making as we build our city’s Major League Soccer club from the ground up.
To start, I would like to personally thank you for your support as one of our inaugural founding members. It’s been brilliant getting to know MLS Atlanta supporters at community events, and I’ve been amazed at the level of interest and excitement. We have so much to look forward to as we approach 2017, including watching our brand new state-of-the-art stadium reach completion!
Our founding members have been an integral part of our club identity since the beginning, and we want to continue bringing you with us on this journey. We’ve put together a short 5 – 10 minute survey to get to know you a little better, and to understand how you would like to see our club represented. Let’s have fun with it!
Your unique survey link (please do not share): https://********************************************
Deadline for completion: Sunday, January 18th at 10 p.m.

Reactions: einwindir