New Jersey (Away) - Postmatch

Just checked the main MLS match thread on bigsoccer even one RB fan on there admitting we got screwed on that play.
Plenty of RBNJ fans feel the same way on the r/MLS match thread.

Oh, one other thing, I will always love Ring for his comment in the pre-match interview about coming "here to New Jersey".

Like this post if you feel personally victimized by Alan Kelly, Cory Rockwell, Jon Freemon, and all of PRO Referees!

Written from the PATH train on my 90+ ride home because of a tunnel closure.

Getting my finances in order to pay Dome’s fine.

I'm hoping Rocha slots in really well as an inside FB and we go wide on the left wing with Gary Mac. Or maybe even go with Gary Mac as a left wing back in an incredibly lopsided and attacking 3-4-3.

Whatever it ends up being, I'm just tired of rolling the dice with Mata and Sweat.
Yes, agreed. GMS starting may solve the Sweat/Mata problem. It will be very interesting to see what our lineup looks like the first time GMS starts. I would play Rocha. Problem solved.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

Damn right on this from Johnson. It's like this in all sports. No accountability for referees.

It's become clear to me that MLS's biggest issue is a lack of good referees. The league is growing at a faster rate than the referees can manage.

Shit it’s true, I still don’t know how in the NFC championship game that was not pass interference

The Portland goal was in the first half. That loss did not come at the end.

And the Orlando game, we scored in the 96th minute to tie it. That's hardly losing at the end. PK's is a lottery.
Lmao you misunderstood, I mean the losses all came as the second half of the 5 game run. As in WWLLL. Because, well, 5 games in 15 days. Yet at the same time I also feel like we could and should have won two of the three losses. Portland I'll take. They were better. Not this is Wednesday. Pure madness.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I hate getting worked up by ref calls. It happens. Move on. Even though this was different in that it was not a missed call but poor communication and game management, I feel the same. Move on. Let it go.

But the post game cover up BS is pissing me off.

To repeat myself, Kelly's actions are completely inconsistent with this BS story. If he had changed the call then after the goal he would have responded to NYCFC players by gesturing to himself, indicating I changed the call, deal with it. But he didn't. When NYCFC players started screaming he put his hand up, indicating "hold on, I need to talk to the AR." Which he did, and the AR explained what happened to Kelly. I fucking hate liars. SEE Patrick Vieira, and Dickhead Lampard.

Alan Kelly is a fucking liar. I can abide a poor ref. Fuck Alan Kelly, dishonest liar.

Lmao you misunderstood, I mean the losses all came as the second half of the 5 game run. As in WWLLL. Because, well, 5 games in 15 days. Yet at the same time I also feel like we could and should have won two of the three losses. Portland I'll take. They were better. Not this is Wednesday. Pure madness.

You really underestimating the minutes on those legs, really no rotation because people were out. Heck vs Portland matarrata was playing on the right as a winger. Couldnt even have 18 players at times

Ah, I see what you're saying. Apologies for missing the point.