New Swag

Can someone who has received a new authentic jersey kindly hold it up to the same sized hypnokit authentic and compare the sizing?

Can someone who has received a new authentic jersey kindly hold it up to the same sized hypnokit authentic and compare the sizing?
If mine gets here tomorrow I'll gladly do it. But seeing as fedex hasn't picked up the shipment it might not get here tomorrow. :rage:

Reactions: Ulrich and JayH
Just got my large authentic in the mail. I mistakenly ordered the large instead of the xl I should have, but I did the same thing with the hypnokit last year and this is wayyyyyyy tighter than the L size mistake there. It's a really slim and narrow fit, imo. Relative to the XL hypno (which was a pretty relaxed fit on me), the 2017 L primary would be a medium at most.

That may be why it looks like a dress on all of our players. To get one that doesn't feel constricting they keep going up a size. In any event, I never had the original home shirt, so I can't speak to that comparison. I will confidently state these are smaller than corresponding hypno sizes.

Reactions: ChiefBlue and JayH
Just got my large authentic in the mail. I mistakenly ordered the large instead of the xl I should have, but I did the same thing with the hypnokit last year and this is wayyyyyyy tighter than the L size mistake there. It's a really slim and narrow fit, imo. Relative to the XL hypno (which was a pretty relaxed fit on me), the 2017 L primary would be a medium at most.

That may be why it looks like a dress on all of our players. To get one that doesn't feel constricting they keep going up a size. In any event, I never had the original home shirt, so I can't speak to that comparison. I will confidently state these are smaller than corresponding hypno sizes.
Sounds like the 2015 Black jersey. Had to go up a size in the authentic or it'd have been like wearing compression.

So I was playing around with different coupon codes. Not only is the NYCFC Store now the MLSStore (which we knew last year), but MLSStore is now run by Fanatics.

So I typed in a coupon code I found for Fanatics into the MLSStore and it was accepted. I bought the anthem jacket at 15% off instead of our season ticket 10% (It will only accept one code). So if you sign in with your MLSStore account and then use PREZDAY50 (Guessing it expires this week, but you can always search for greater than 10% off), you'll get the points in Cityzens and an extra 5% off.

Hm, did you confirm you got City points? It only allows you to enter one code, so if you enter the NYCFC code first, I think that's overwritten by the PREZDAY50 code.

Also, just for curiosity, I tried the 30SHIP code at the top of Fanatics site right now and that didn't work

IT IS HERE!!
thumb.aspx

http://www.mlsstore.com/catalog/pro..._adidas_Navy_2017_Training_Long_Sleeve_Jersey

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
Does anyone know how to contact MLSstore.com to get an update on an order? My polo shirt (and some other non-jersey items) order hasn't even shipped yet, and I ordered it close to two weeks ago (it had said it would ship in one business day). The track order function simply says that the status still is "New." And I can't find a f'ng phone number to investigate.

Does anyone know how to contact MLSstore.com to get an update on an order? My polo shirt (and some other non-jersey items) order hasn't even shipped yet, and I ordered it close to two weeks ago (it had said it would ship in one business day). The track order function simply says that the status still is "New." And I can't find a f'ng phone number to investigate.

Try this. Phone Number & Email address.

Reactions: JayH