New Swag

Polo review

Love it but have to return it cuz it runs Small. Far too clingy unless you got a gym bod, which I don't. The short sleeves are reallllly short. Large is skin tight on me. It's very light almost Jersey material. Black stripes on black shirt is nice. Charcoal gray under collar also nice IMG_4031.JPGIMG_4032.JPG

Swag review

Ok this might be my favorite NYC swag purchase thus far

What isn't apparent online is that the front and back panel is a wind breaker type material. The arms and side panel are stretchy sport material and the sleeve ends have thumb holes or turn out to a mitten type end. The neck on the hood has a very high collar/opening, see below. Runs true to size, I'm 6'2" 195 and LARGE fits PERFECT. Not too loose and not tight and clingy, comfortable with a tee underneath.

View attachment 6597 View attachment 6598 View attachment 6599 View attachment 6600 View attachment 6601
That's awesome. Is the hood straight up baklava style?

Okay, so all the Fanatics codes aren't working. So that sucks, however... Every single piece of apparel in the NYCFC store is on Fanatics though now.

Current Code: MOUND

20% off and free shipping

Just copped the Goodfella sherpa-looking hooded thing and that cooling towel. Girlfriend moves in on Saturday... She wonders why I'm broke. It might be the entire chest of NYCFC gear that I have. She'll be out by Sunday when she realizes I'll never stop.

I told myself I was done for a while. But 20% off that training top... I've honestly run out of drawer/closet space to store soccer jerseys.
So as a recent joiner to #Team50, I've decided that it's the appropriate time in my life to make the cutover from kits to polos. Of course my kid still wants kits, so I'll live that obsession out through him