New Swag

I need a new keychain. Mine broke the other day. And I can't just go to a store to buy one. Fml.

New York City FC adidas Originals Track Jacket - Navy Blue

http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_Yor..._FC_adidas_Originals_Track_Jacket_-_Navy_Blue

Wish the other style of the adidas originals track jacket would come out.

The crest on that track jacket is somewhat redundant:
thumb.aspx

Which other track jacket were you hoping for?

Reactions: doctorhoosier
I did - no dice :(

Well, you have to think Villa's one of the bobbleheads, but that's too many bobbleheads for just one player (even if you had both home and away kit Villa). So Mix? I can't think of any one else (other than he who shall not be named) who would qualify for a bobblehead.

But I'm still going to hope for a Mullins one.

I'm more of a Flex Fit kind of guy. I really don't like the flat brim ears covered style that seems to be all the rage today.

I like flat brim, but hate the big sized, over the ears, slightly tilted look. And flex fits are the absolute worst IMHO. They feel like broken elastic bands around your head and the crown is weak. New Era's are the only folks who know how to make a proper cap.

Reactions: roxfontaine
I can't tell but suddenly I have a great want for a NYCFC bobblehead.

Which-side note-is NYCFC doing any kind of promotions or giveaways at home games? Does any MLS team do this?
[Looking at my Taylor Twellman Revs bobble-head] Yes, some teams do giveaways! Hopefully we will be one of them....I love free swag!

That's...interesting. The inside circle has sorta pentagons, while the outside are just circles.

That is an old school soccer ball logo behind our logo. the NYCFC inner logo is to small to embroider this small.
thats why the letters look filled in. I saw some stuff at modells the other day that looked a little shaky as far as the embroidery went