New Swag

speaking of 47 brand. here are some other designs

MLS '47 Brand Men's Scrum Basic Tee

http://www.amazon.com/Seattle-Sounders-47-Brand-Charcoal/dp/B00NW7J0OU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424551502&sr=8-2&keywords=mls 47 brand
81ZWkJrOVfL._SL1500_.jpg

is that legit? That link has a Chivas USA version of the shirt

How do the replica jerseys fit? Team skinny fat needs it a little loose. Also don't want to look all Arsenaly with my nipples popping out of the shirt

How do the replica jerseys fit? Team skinny fat needs it a little loose. Also don't want to look all Arsenaly with my nipples popping out of the shirt
I have heard they are tight. Not Arsenal tight, but pretty tight.

Reactions: FCRU
I find replica true to size. I have the home in a Large. I'm 6'2" 190 and it's a good fit apart from the snugness around the gut due to my heavy investment in Guinness

Anyone know why the sponsor is not on the training gear? The only teams who don't seem to have a sponsor on theirs is us and the red bulls

Reactions: LostAnvil
of course our shirt is the most boring on the ones posted so far...I could make that shirt in photoshop in less than a minute....doesn't have that worn faded look....meh.

All the teams seem to have that boring shirt. Hopefully the other styles for nycfc come out soon.

Reactions: LostAnvil
what's adidas' fetish with snapbacks? close that hat off in the back like a 59 50 and ill buy it...snapacks were cool like 3 years ago...and before that fad they were cool in the 90's

Reactions: Fantazma