New Swag

what's adidas' fetish with snapbacks? close that hat off in the back like a 59 50 and ill buy it...snapacks were cool like 3 years ago...and before that fad they were cool in the 90's

Snapbacks seem to be the rage. I don't understand why. Give me a fitted hat or at least an adjustable hat with like a buckle and strap.

Kohl's has some decent stuff, Mostly from Antigua which is an authorized vendor as well. Many jacket styles including this one that I bought which runs HUGE. I am XL all day but I had to get it in a L. It fits like a North Face with Fleece lining. They have a sale going on 20% off $100 and 15% for less than $100.

what's adidas' fetish with snapbacks? close that hat off in the back like a 59 50 and ill buy it...snapacks were cool like 3 years ago...and before that fad they were cool in the 90's
I'm more of a Flex Fit kind of guy. I really don't like the flat brim ears covered style that seems to be all the rage today.

always makes me think of this:

MUAHAHAHAAAA exactly. Or even LL COOL J during the grammys. I happen to be a big fan of his but what's up with the ear flaps covering his ears on the Kangol/driving cap he was wearing. Was it that cold in there?

Reactions: LostAnvil
I'm more of a Flex Fit kind of guy. I really don't like the flat brim ears covered style that seems to be all the rage today.
yeah i grew out of 59 50's also, I'm on the 39 30 (flex fit) now...hopefully mls' partnership with '47 brand we can get some better hats

Can't wait for that '47 Brand franchise hat!