New Swag

Take a look at Villa's instagram story. Looks like he's wearing a dark heather gray Adidas zip-up that I've never seen before with a very opportunistic emoji sticker on his left breast.

Take a look at Villa's instagram story. Looks like he's wearing a dark heather gray Adidas zip-up that I've never seen before with a very opportunistic emoji sticker on his left breast.

I think that's a generic Adidas sweatshirt. Not NYCFC or MLS related.

Ugly Holiday Scarf .

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_City_FC_Accessories/New_York_City_FC_Ugly_Holiday_Scarf

MLS Store currently has Free Shipping with no minimum btw

ETA: apparently this isnt as new as i thought as Schwallacus Schwallacus has informed me he bought one last year.

thumb.aspx

Last edited:
Not really swag but Do they make nycfc branded noise making devices? Like things that we can use at the games to really make some noise. I feel like the supporters section is the only group that really makes constant noise other than the NYC chants. Just curious.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Not really swag but Do they make nycfc branded noise making devices? Like things that we can use at the games to really make some noise. I feel like the supporters section is the only group that really makes constant noise other than the NYC chants. Just curious.
“Air horns or other distracting noisemakers” are on the list of prohibited items at Yankee Stadium, so, nope.

The problem with moose on an Ugly Holiday Scarf is that moose have no connection to anything relevant. They don't signify NYC, or NYCFC, or Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or New Years, or even "Holiday" in some generic sense, or Winter. So their only connection can be to the "Ugly" part of Ugly Holiday Scarf, and that's just mean.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
The problem with moose on an Ugly Holiday Scarf is that moose have no connection to anything relevant. They don't signify NYC, or NYCFC, or Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or New Years, or even "Holiday" in some generic sense, or Winter. So their only connection can be to the "Ugly" part of Ugly Holiday Scarf, and that's just mean.

youve never heard of Christmoose?