New Swag

I'm not sure if this is allowed (if it isn't, then let me know and I'll delete), but Modells has a 20% promo today and I just picked up an adult replica home jersey for my son. With the discount and free shipping it came to $68.00.

The store on mlssoccer.com also has a 20% promotion today, but it wouldn't allow the code to go through on jerseys.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm not sure if this is allowed (if it isn't, then let me know and I'll delete), but Modells has a 20% promo today and I just picked up an adult replica home jersey for my son. With the discount and free shipping it came to $68.00.

The store on mlssoccer.com also has a 20% promotion today, but it wouldn't allow the code to go through on jerseys.
TOTALLY allowed! The only thing better than swag is swag on sale!

Not sure to be honest. Saw it floating around so figured I'd post it just in case it's a possible leak
Don't think it's a Leaked jersey. Only the away jersey is being changed, and it has to be a different base color than the home jersey. That one may have horizontal pin stripes, but the base color is our sky/Smurph/City blue, so it's too similar to the home kit.

That said, the NYC skyline on the bottom is a nice touch. The (2) crests also seem awfully small.

There's no way our new away would primarily have the color of our home jersey. I think it's almost exclusively going to be dark blue.

Reactions: BEC SPK