New Swag

Page 35. 100% legit. 2016 Training shirt

I think the point folks are making is that while it looks similar, it's not quite right. For example, it is not a v-neck like the Adidas catalog suggests. We know it will be because the Euro 2016 training gear (which you can already buy) moved to the same format. See, e.g.:

http://www.adidas.co.uk/uefa-euro-2016-spain-training-jersey/AI4850.html

The Adidas catalog also doesn't suggest there will be (tiny) MLS badges on the sleeves, that Presbyterian would be replaced with Etihad as a sponsor, or that it would be made of climacool material and not adizero as the catalog image shows

I think the point folks are making is that while it looks similar, it's not quite right. For example, it is not a v-neck like the Adidas catalog suggests. We know it will be because the Euro 2016 training gear (which you can already buy) moved to the same format. See, e.g.:

http://www.adidas.co.uk/uefa-euro-2016-spain-training-jersey/AI4850.html

The Adidas catalog also doesn't suggest there will be (tiny) MLS badges on the sleeves, that Presbyterian would be replaced with Etihad as a sponsor, or that it would be made of climacool material and not adizero as the catalog image shows

LOL. ok, no worries. I'll keep a keen eye for detail going forward

Reactions: danger
I'm glad I got this year's anthem jacket because next year's is pretty lame.

1OUEXaO.png

I'm glad I got this year's anthem jacket because next year's is pretty lame.

1OUEXaO.png
Is that replacing the purple jacket everyone had this year? I liked the jacket, but I could bring myself to buy something so mis-colored.

It's weird that NYP is supposed to be on our training gear but in that whole catalog any article of clothing doesn't have a sponsor on it while pretty much every other team does besides red bulls, toronto, and san jose.

Can't wait to get the new away kit at a discounted price when it drops.

It's weird that NYP is supposed to be on our training gear but in that whole catalog any article of clothing doesn't have a sponsor on it while pretty much every other team does besides red bulls, toronto, and san jose.
prob how the deal was written up. If it was on merchandise for sale, maybe would have cost a lot more $$$$. Not sure how many other teams have a game wear sponsor that is different from training sponsor

I'd hold off on any DC Ubired mercy...met a dc msrjeting guy on the last dc game and he said DC is up for a whole new logo and marketing campaign the 2017 season.

I'd hold off on any DC Ubired mercy...met a dc msrjeting guy on the last dc game and he said DC is up for a whole new logo and marketing campaign the 2017 season.

Aside from your grammar and spelling, they just "officially" unveiled the new logo tonight.