New Swag

33% off today only!

NF150510004_primary_navy

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog...-Two-Tone-Full-Zip-Track-Jacket/p/NF150510004

Where the hell is all that '47 brand shit we were expecting? They have an awesome beanie I want but it's literally never been available. Found it on Amazon... not even the '47 website has a picture of it even existing. ALSO where is the mitchell & ness stuff besides like the 1 hat and 2 shirts they released? WHAT GIVES?!

11999547_10153006456915563_5305598576143567620_o.jpg

Where the hell is all that '47 brand shit we were expecting? They have an awesome beanie I want but it's literally never been available. Found it on Amazon... not even the '47 website has a picture of it even existing. ALSO where is the mitchell & ness stuff besides like the 1 hat and 2 shirts they released? WHAT GIVES?!

View attachment 3706

yet another MLS lie

yet another MLS lie

47 Brand has produced plenty of items for other MLS clubs, particularly the Revolution, over the past few months but I still haven't seen anything for NYCFC (and I've been looking everywhere and have even emailed/tweeted to them). Seems like it's a very slow roll out on their part.

Adidas and DC are just killing it right now. A potential leak of their home kit. Adidas is finally dropping the stripes on the shoulders. Though they exist down the side. I don't think we're getting a home kit without the stripes but possibly on the secondary kit. Can't wait for ours. Until then marvel at this.

dc-united-2016-home-kit-2.0.jpg

Hopefully our new kit won't have a wooden ship on it.

Thank you for the heads up!

I've been dying for this,
hwl

but to tell you the truth, I was just too damn cheap to shell out $75 for it. It went on sale for something like $56 during the holiday season.

I just paid $28.00.........go figure.
Damn, where'd you get that for 28 bucks??? it's pretty sweet.