New Swag

Here's something to ponder...... what if (as mentioned by a few others) the idea had been reverse-psychology by the club to have people hate the new Away Jersey so much that they gravitate to the Home Jersey..... and yet, everybody still buys the Onion and doesn't embrace the Home City-blue Kit ????

Here's something to ponder...... what if (as mentioned by a few others) the idea had been reverse-psychology by the club to have people hate the new Away Jersey so much that they gravitate to the Home Jersey..... and yet, everybody still buys the Onion and doesn't embrace the Home City-blue Kit ????
I had the thought as I was entering my credit card info. I even thought about buying the home shirt when it was on sale a week or two ago for $60-70. But I just can't do it.

Reactions: Victors87
The travel hoodie is pretty awesome! Nice mid-weight fleece-like material throughout, even the hood. Would've been nice to have a small pocket for keys or CC, but wasn't expecting one either. Wife also looked at me and asked why I didn't get her one too if I expect her to be a professional fan - luckily they don't make one small enough for her since it was a loosing conversation - she's just going to have to wait until the first game an the stadium shop is stocked with all of the gear since the women's section online looks pretty sparse.

thumb.aspx

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Did I hear that right? No pockets???
Yeah, no pockets. Not exactly surprised, but a small zipped CC or key pocket would be nice. While it'd be perfectly suitable for wear on a cold run, the lack of pocket makes it better for after a workout when you have other pockets/bags & don't need to carry any essentials.

BxLio91 BxLio91 hit the nail on the head though.... I'm in full guard mode of it now that the wife has seen it and says the apartment feels cold.

Hi everyone, new here.
We are coming over in October and have tickets for the game Vs Columbus Crew on October 23. I have been looking for some jerseys but wanted to make sure that there was not going to be a new home shirt this season before I jump in and buy one.
Cheers.

Hi everyone, new here.
We are coming over in October and have tickets for the game Vs Columbus Crew on October 23. I have been looking for some jerseys but wanted to make sure that there was not going to be a new home shirt this season before I jump in and buy one.
Cheers.
Hey there. Nope! The MLS only rotates out one jersey a year. We will be keeping the same primary as last season.

Hey guys, I saw the photos on facebook, so they're not mine or anything. Can't tell from the photos where they were taken, but I'd assume it may be the team store, Modell's or something of the like.