New Swag

Who on earth would buy this??
iipsrv.fcgi
People who do this
B046mpEIIAAgda4.jpg

Reactions: ktdNYCFC and Konrad
Anyone seen 2015 authentics on sale?

Poku just tweeted this link to a website full of Poku branded gear. Though some of it does feature sky blue. The rest features Ghana's flag. So maybe he has decided his international future lies with Ghana.

Kind of weird, IMO.

Poku just tweeted this link to a website full of Poku branded gear. Though some of it does feature sky blue. The rest features Ghana's flag. So maybe he has decided his international future lies with Ghana.

Kind of weird, IMO.
Maybe he's posting stuff with the Ghanian flag because that's his home country? Or maybe he just likes those colors with his face on them better than sky blue.

(I'm just grabbing straws at this point. Lol)

I think it's hilarious that he's producing his own merchandise at this point! I'm surprised NYCFC or MLS haven't tried to make money off of his cult hero status by producing tons of Poku themed stuff.

Reactions: Konrad
Maybe he's posting stuff with the Ghanian flag because that's his home country? Or maybe he just likes those colors with his face on them better than sky blue.

(I'm just grabbing straws at this point. Lol)

I think it's hilarious that he's producing his own merchandise at this point! I'm surprised NYCFC or MLS haven't tried to make money off of his cult hero status by producing tons of Poku themed stuff.

The Ghana stuff is to be expected and kind of cool. As much as I'd love to see him with the USMNT I don't begrudge him his patriotism one bit. What is weird is the photo of him in NYCFC gear and that some of the stuff features sky blue. I'm surprised his contract would allow him to use MLS trademarks to sell his own branded stuff. Not that it shouldn't, I've just never seen anything quite like this before.

anyone know if you can still find this hoodie in adult sizes anywhere ?
thumb.aspx

I think it was in the old nycfc shop but can't find it anywhere now