New Swag

Got last year's coaches sidelines jacket a few months ago but just wore it today for the first time.

52495df4abfafccb4458261e086f6648.jpg

Well, I did wear it once before when it was freezing cold but that was as a layer underneath my regular jacket. I was a little bummed when it arrived because I thought I was getting a winter jacket but it turned out to be really thin and not insulated at all. However, while it is thin it has an inside "flocking" sort of thing going on, sort of like how that fuzzy wallpaper feels, so it's surprisingly warm. Anyway, as it was part of the end-of-season sales last year I got it for maybe $60 as opposed to the normal $150 so I'm pretty happy with it.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Got last year's coaches sidelines jacket a few months ago but just wore it today for the first time.

52495df4abfafccb4458261e086f6648.jpg

Well, I did wear it once before when it was freezing cold but that was as a layer underneath my regular jacket. I was a little bummed when it arrived because I thought I was getting a winter jacket but it turned out to be really thin and not insulated at all. However, while it is thin it has an inside "flocking" sort of thing going on, sort of like how that fuzzy wallpaper feels, so it's surprisingly warm. Anyway, as it was part of the end-of-season sales last year I got it for maybe $60 as opposed to the normal $150 so I'm pretty happy with it.

Good deal, bought it at full price last year. With a hoody underneath its good

Aside from the draft scarf, two new ones from adidas...

Want this one with the embroidered NYCFC logo...
AK5744_01_standard.jpg
I may have an addiction if I buy this one too which I probably will at some point during the season. Please get me help.
AK3881_01_standard.jpg

Aside from the draft scarf, two new ones from adidas...

Want this one with the embroidered NYCFC logo...
View attachment 4379
I may have an addiction if I buy this one too which I probably will at some point during the season. Please get me help.
View attachment 4380
Like them both, but why does adidas have to make their logo add prominent as the teams?

Reactions: Konrad
I walked into the stadium store and tried on a longsleeve secondary kit, was interested in that grey mitchell & ness hat, and also pondered the travel hoodie before walking out to buy a beer and french fries. Phew, it's only the first home game

Reactions: Schwallacus