New Swag

just received the new Anthem jacket and I'm returning it. I'm 6'2 , 190 lbs and the L is too tight and is cut ridiculously long, past my ass. Order a size up for width and accept that your butt will be fully covered.
That sucks. Always been surprised that companies don't have a separate Tall category of sizes.... what if somebody is a 6'-4" slim beanpole - the typical L/XL would probably be the right length but the wrong cut being for a person much more heavyset.

That sucks. Always been surprised that companies don't have a separate Tall category of sizes.... what if somebody is a 6'-4" slim beanpole - the typical L/XL would probably be the right length but the wrong cut being for a person much more heavyset.
Story of my life.

turning 40 will change that! trust me

Had a court appearance at Bronx Supreme Court this morning and stopped by the Yankee Stadium store afterwards -- they have a lot of new NYCFC merch in there including the new parka ($240), coach sideline jacket ($200) and the hooded travel jacket (no anthem jackets which I wanted to try on for sizing). Also a lot of new winter hats, gloves and a couple of new scarves. The scarf I was interested in was a white/navy bar scarf with a large embroidered NYCFC crest on one end but it was going for $35 (probably $25 anywhere else). As for jerseys, they only had climacool replicas for the new secondary (all sizes in stock) plus a lot of the primary and last year's secondary as well. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of NYCFC swag they had in stock.

Picked this beauty up at Modell's on 34th on Saturday in consolation for the poorly fitting Anthem jacket. Clean and simple. $80, oversized NYCFC badge on the breast, MLS/Adidas logo on one arm, zip pocket on the other arm. Thick, almost foamy on the inside, fits true to size. No zippers on the pockets is my only complaint. Recommended purchase!

NYCFC jacket.jpg

Had a court appearance at Bronx Supreme Court this morning and stopped by the Yankee Stadium store afterwards -- they have a lot of new NYCFC merch in there including the new parka ($240), coach sideline jacket ($200) and the hooded travel jacket (no anthem jackets which I wanted to try on for sizing). Also a lot of new winter hats, gloves and a couple of new scarves. The scarf I was interested in was a white/navy bar scarf with a large embroidered NYCFC crest on one end but it was going for $35 (probably $25 anywhere else). As for jerseys, they only had climacool replicas for the new secondary (all sizes in stock) plus a lot of the primary and last year's secondary as well. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of NYCFC swag they had in stock.
Did they have LAST YEAR'S authentic Secondary Long Sleeve jerseys? possibly in Medium?

Did they have LAST YEAR'S authentic Secondary Long Sleeve jerseys? possibly in Medium?

They had a few of the long sleeve black secondary shirts but only in sizes XL and XXL.

No pictures? Disappointed.

Reactions: Goodfella
Who on earth would buy this??
iipsrv.fcgi