New Swag

Quick question, where do you guys buy your NYCFC stuff from? I live in England and I'm looking to get a jersey, guessing the MLS Store or Fanatics be the best bet to buy from America, if their any English/UK users, do Manchester City sell them in store or online? I've noticed Kitbag selling them but wondering do they do the authentic names and numbers?

Quick question, where do you guys buy your NYCFC stuff from? I live in England and I'm looking to get a jersey, guessing the MLS Store or Fanatics be the best bet to buy from America, if their any English/UK users, do Manchester City sell them in store or online? I've noticed Kitbag selling them but wondering do they do the authentic names and numbers?
Man City wouldn't sell NYCFC jerseys because MCFC is sponsored by NIKE and NYCFC is Adidas. MLS Store, Modell's are two decent places. Also Upper90 has jerseys.

Kitbag, UK based, has a good NYCFC selection:

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/c/football/football-kits/mls/new-york-city-fc

Reactions: Shane1988
Nice sales on Lids (30%) and Fans Edge (20%) today, with selection varying at both. I really should have waited to post this until I made my own order now that I think about it. Lay off the size smalls! :D

Patiently waiting for Adidas to add more stuff to their website so I can blow all my money. Picked these up should have em by Friday, not bad at the price too. Stadium has em for $95 o_O

cOf8r4l.png

s4oaH3P.png

Reactions: Ulrich
http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_York_City_FC_Hats

Not something id wear but interesting nevertheless

thumb.aspx

Some other hats from fanatics

thumb.aspx

Nice beanie just in time for an Australian winter !!
thumb.aspx
This is what I got at the stadium last week. It's got swirls! Just like the shirts!

swirlhat.jpg

The real colors are more subdued than that, so the swirls don't stand out at much as they appear to in the photo (lots of blue and ultraviolet from a bright blue sky I guess). I'd wanted a new black hat same as last year but they didn't have those at the stadium so I got this one. At first it was weird but I did get used to it. Same as the shirts I suppose.

Reactions: Goodfella
I ordered a new away David Villa jersey for my 8yr old on March 2nd from the mlsstore.com. It still has not arrived and they have just told me that it will be shipped on 4th April. I cancelled the order and will get him one from the stadium store this evening. Has anybody else had problems with MLS store delivery?

Reactions: LostAnvil