New Swag

This scarf says "This is our City." The matching jersey neckline says "This is your City." What article of clothing will say "This is my City."?
How long before we have one of those grey

This City
Property Of
NYCFC

t-shirts?
new-york-mets-youth-authentic-collection-property-tee-3191241.jpg

Reactions: TabascoDiva
I ordered a new away David Villa jersey for my 8yr old on March 2nd from the mlsstore.com. It still has not arrived and they have just told me that it will be shipped on 4th April. I cancelled the order and will get him one from the stadium store this evening. Has anybody else had problems with MLS store delivery?

Next Chapter
So I cancelled the order on March 20th and went to the store at YS, but they didn't have his size. Ordered him one online from kitbag on March 21st. Was told that it was dispatched on the 29th. We received it on 14th April. It came from their fulfillment centre in Spain!! FFS. Bit of a mission to get the shirt but he loves it!!

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
Next Chapter
So I cancelled the order on March 20th and went to the store at YS, but they didn't have his size. Ordered him one online from kitbag on March 21st. Was told that it was dispatched on the 29th. We received it on 14th April. It came from their fulfillment centre in Spain!! FFS. Bit of a mission to get the shirt but he loves it!!
Makes sense. Because if you would've ordered a Pirlo jersey, it'd have shipped from the fulfillment center in Italy and delivered on time, and if you ordered a Lampard jersey, it'd have shipped from the Bank and arrive next year.

Makes sense. Because if you would've ordered a Pirlo jersey, it'd have shipped from the fulfillment center in Italy and delivered on time, and if you ordered a Lampard jersey, it'd have shipped from the Bank and arrive next year.

The only thing that was ever on time in Italy according to my grandmother was the trains when Mussolini was in charge.

There would have been issues with the Lamps shirt. I'm sure the quality would have been ok but you could only wear it a couple of times and then have to send it away for a few months to get cleaned. Lord knows what happens when you order a shirt from Ghana!

There would have been issues with the Lamps shirt. I'm sure the quality would have been ok but you could only wear it a couple of times and then have to send it away for a few months to get cleaned. Lord knows what happens when you order a shirt from Ghana!
Probably arrive unfinished but look great when worn and everybody will want one.

Reactions: Hobo

You will notice some flaws with it, but your girl will tell you that you look great and insist you wear it everyday.

I'm gonna guess that you wouldn't have be allowed to go to the Chicago game if your shirt was from Texas. :confused:

Reactions: Schwallacus