New Swag

Paul Paul SFphoto SFphoto Just got back, and you're right, it's a damn poor showing indeed. No major problem, but that would have been rather convenient. Going go the old order online and pray to the gods route.

FYI: Yankee stadium store has the keeper kits, does not have customization available today but will next home game

Reactions: LionNYC and Paul
Nice. Multiple colors?

Crazy. Mine was $125 at Upper90...

I only saw the black kit at Yankee Stadium. I wish they would have the goalkeeper jersey online for 1) It would be cheaper than in store 2) A lot of City Points.

I saw them at the YS stores today. Didn't look to see how much....sorry!

Not sure which hat Shitty Beats wears but I saw a new hat today that was pretty sweet. It was navy with only the NYC monogram on the front in bright orange. Loved it but I don't do adjustable hats anymore -- particularly when it's $35.

Not sure which hat Shitty Beats wears but I saw a new hat today that was pretty sweet. It was navy with only the NYC monogram on the front in bright orange. Loved it but I don't do adjustable hats anymore -- particularly when it's $35.
Those were the ones..... Try mls.com store. Probably cheaper if they have them.

Or just look for me and I'll give you my discount. If anything all of you guys are family lol ;):D:rolleyes:

I bought one of those Keepers Jersey's yesterday. I had some eye surgery on Friday, and thought it said $75 lol . Was shocked at checkout, but bought it anyway. I went to the City Sendoff after the match, and got almost everyone's autograph. T'Mac, Villa, Pirlo, & Lampard are right under the Etihad, Saunder's and Johansen above and between the Addias and NYCFC- and everyone else below that.
If you're going to do the City Sendoff, be prepared to wait a LONG time , but it was worth the points
29ndrw1.jpg

Priceless.
I bought one of those Keepers Jersey's yesterday. I had some eye surgery on Friday, and thought it said $75 lol . Was shocked at checkout, but bought it anyway. I went to the City Sendoff after the match, and got almost everyone's autograph. T'Mac, Villa, Pirlo, & Lampard are right under the Etihad, Saunder's and Johansen above and between the Addias and NYCFC- and everyone else below that.
If you're going to do the City Sendoff, be prepared to wait a LONG time , but it was worth the points
29ndrw1.jpg

Reactions: Vaporizer
You could always buy a blank navy blue fitted hat and have your local uniform/embroidery store add the logo on the front for $10-15. Not that I would (or have) done that...

You could always buy a blank navy blue fitted hat and have your local uniform/embroidery store add the logo on the front for $10-15. Not that I would (or have) done that...

Shoot, getting the logo would have been SUCH a better idea. I *ahem* knew someone who had NYC FC stitched on a fitted hat and it came out really tacky. Kinda came out to look like a NYC FD tourist hat. Where can one get such a logo?