New Swag

USA pre match shirts on sale at Modells. I actually prefer these to the match kits:

RED: https://www.modells.com/product/nik...2&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=103469

Normally $65 on sale for $48.75

View attachment 5099

BLACK: https://www.modells.com/product/usa...2&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=103469

Normally $55 on sale for $41.75

View attachment 5100
I really would have liked to have seen the red vserion flipped: it in blue with red highlights. The black is nice though.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm still kicking myself for not buying the centennial. I keep searching ebay for them in hopes I'll find a medium for less than $100 one day.

I mean look at this: $348?!?
I got lucky and my friend bought an authentic large for $100, which fits like a Medium. Lucky for me, he did not fit. I want to wear it to the games/viewings, but at the same time never get it dirty.

Keep searching man, keep searching!!

Modells is having a 25% off sale on US jerseys- men's, women's, kids (among other stuff too). $90 jersey for $67.50 - can't beat that.

Centennial is my #1 favorite, Waldo is a close second and 2006 WC in Third

View attachment 5102

View attachment 5101
You'll like this site then:

USMNT Jersey History: http://www.socceroverthere.com/?page_id=14607

Always like this design from 1995, even though it was during the 90's baggy clothing phase:
1995home.jpg

the 2003 Third was a beauty:
2003third.jpg

2006 Don't Tread on Me:
2006third.jpg

Modells is having a 25% off sale on US jerseys- men's, women's, kids (among other stuff too). $90 jersey for $67.50 - can't beat that.
just FYI, World Soccer Shop has them for $68.49 INCLUDING name & number #BeatsIt

just FYI, World Soccer Shop has them for $68.49 INCLUDING name & number #BeatsIt
The level of discounting suggests two things to me: 1) people don't like these shirts, and/or 2) we'll have new shirts when WCQ picks up.

always love that one and they only wore it the one time. if I recall and extremely limited number were made for sale
I have two of these babies and am desperately seeking namesets for them, of anyone out there is a collector...

The level of discounting suggests two things to me: 1) people don't like these shirts, and/or 2) we'll have new shirts when WCQ picks up.
Pretty sure these are the shirts for the next year (at least) and likely up until the WC at which point they'll release the new edition. Nike seems to be on a 2-year cycle for primary/secondary kits with a 3rd kit thrown in on off years.

Also, it may not have been selling very well - I didn't want to buy the black kit for $90, but for $67 I took it. Perhaps they're just realizing that for what it was, the price-point wasn't justified.

Nice to see NYCFC gear throughout shops in the city. Been buying stuff at Modells at penn station
The Modells in Times Square is MUCH bigger - their flag ship location in the city. If you're still in the purchasing mode, that's a better place to end up.

The Modells in Times Square is MUCH bigger - their flag ship location in the city. If you're still in the purchasing mode, that's a better place to end up.

Ok I'll try it tomorrow.

It's also good to see not only NYCFC gear but MLS gear in general around the city as well