New York Based Agent Say Xavi To Nyc Is A Done Deal

More and more people are saying this rumor so it may start to look like its true.

However, this guy "sources" claimed chivas( from mexico) was going to be sold to Carlos slim and that never happened.

Still, I agree if prefer a younger player as third DP but we'll see how it goes. We'll see how team is doing I summer when the reinforcements come in

It would be a great get if we can slide Xavi in as a cam in the diamond. With villa and Shelton up top. Mix on the right and Grabavoy at left. But where does that leave lampard when he gets here, again assuming Xavi comes. When I think about it more I think this is a smoke screen, nyc fc has their eye on someone else as their dp and they are trying to throw everyone off. Either way whether it's Xavi who I would love,or another high class dp, we the fans win!

Reactions: BxLio91
I'm sure the organization is banking on more than 3 DPs

I dont see Xavi being as useful as people expect him to be. especially at his age, hes been declining for maybe 3 years now, he needs people capable of playing his game around him.... if he does actually come

Maybe Frank and Xavi could come in off the bench?

Test those tired legs of the opponents.

BTW, I have no doubt this is very real and not a smoke screen. Xavi and City bosses are good friends and they can give him one last nice pay day and he can add his credibility and star power to NY.

Its not really fair to JK but this isn't necessarily being done for on the field reasons...

I dont see Xavi being as useful as people expect him to be. especially at his age, hes been declining for maybe 3 years now, he needs people capable of playing his game around him.... if he does actually come
Well, I expect him to be as useful as tits on a boar hog, so he'll be hard-pressed to underperform my expectations.

In reality, who is available on a free that you want? There's like 3 interesting names. Have you not realized they won't spend money on a transfer fee?