New York City 2016 Training Jersey Leaked

franchise646

Registered
Oct 31, 2014
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/09/new-york-city-fc-2016-training-kit.html

new-york-city-fc-2016-training-kit-2.jpg

If it's real I'll be buying it. If they sell them, that is.

Reactions: Kjbert
I like the orange.

When I first saw it yesterday, I didn't like the two tone blue, but I have to say it is growing on me.

It's a strange shape. Is that the ladies version?

Reactions: Goodfella
Really smart, that!
I do hope the 2016 shirt is an original and not a complete copy of MCFC.
We need our own identity as a separate entity.

We will only be getting a new away shirt, rumored to be dark blue. Home shirt will remain unchanged. MLS runs their shirts in 2 years cycles generally, with some exceptions such as new teams

Hope you can get it with the NY Presbyterian sponshorship on the front. Coudln't fid this years training shirts with sponsor. My wife works there and it'sd a nice local tie in

We will only be getting a new away shirt, rumored to be dark blue. Home shirt will remain unchanged. MLS runs their shirts in 2 years cycles generally, with some exceptions such as new teams
Thanks. I hadn't come across that news. I'll have to make do with the new Away shirt, til 2017! :(

It's ok. Not a fan of the two tone color way. It's only the training gear, so I really don't care much for it. Love the v-neck collar, and the orange in it. They should have a dark navy kit with this type of collar. Dig the Adidas stripes along the side.

I'm not a huge fan of the 2016 training top design generally, for any team (to each their own, we all have our own tastes & preferences and that's ok) which may be a blessing in disguise because I spent waaaay too much money on gear this season

Reactions: Goodfella