New York City FC Unveil a Refreshed Visual Identity Ahead of Club's 10th Season Home Opener

Which Logo Do You Prefer?

• Original Logo

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • New Logo

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
I think it's fine. I don't really get why this needed to happen, but I don't hate it.

I do hate the new monogram though. The thinner lettering just seemed so much better when everything else is stripped away

View attachment 13503

View attachment 13504
I must be honest: like a lot of other people, I freaked a little at first, but now the new monogram has grown on me. So has the new crest. They're bolder, stronger, more modern. They pop more on the kit, and it's not such a massive departure as to lose our identity.

And the new monogram is going to absolutely rock on the 24/7 kit (and I hated the 24/7 monogram when the kit first dropped, until I saw it on gameday LOL). My stretch goal is to make it to the stadium opening in 2027. If you see a dude in a classic hat and new 24/7 jersey, say hello.

And the new monogram is going to absolutely rock on the 24/7 kit (and I hated the 24/7 monogram when the kit first dropped, until I saw it on gameday LOL). My stretch goal is to make it to the stadium opening in 2027. If you see a dude in a classic hat and new 24/7 jersey, say hello.
I don't think they will update the 24/7 kit with the new monogram, and if you plan to buy it do so before 2026 when they will drop a new Away kit.
But I very much hope to see you in 2027, whatever you're wearing.

I must be honest: like a lot of other people, I freaked a little at first, but now the new monogram has grown on me. So has the new crest. They're bolder, stronger, more modern. They pop more on the kit, and it's not such a massive departure as to lose our identity.

We will see you at the stadium opening in 2027. :)

I don't think they will update the 24/7 kit with the new monogram, and if you plan to buy it do so before 2026 when they will drop a new Away kit.
But I very much hope to see you in 2027, whatever you're wearing.
We will see you at the stadium opening in 2027. :)
Thank you both! I'm a battler, so first round of snacks is on me.

Nobody tells me what to do or where to be
Angry I Can Do It GIF by hero0fwar

I think it's fine. I don't really get why this needed to happen, but I don't hate it.

I do hate the new monogram though. The thinner lettering just seemed so much better when everything else is stripped away

View attachment 13503

View attachment 13504
Yeah the old monogram is superior. Simpler and cleaner. Otherwise the new badge is better.