New York City 2016 Training Jersey Leaked

Hope you can get it with the NY Presbyterian sponshorship on the front. Coudln't fid this years training shirts with sponsor. My wife works there and it'sd a nice local tie in
Does anyone have a pic of this one?

Does anyone have a pic of this one?
frank-lampard-first-day-training-nycfc.jpg

Looks like all of Adidas new kits don't have the stripes on the shoulder. They're running them down the sides of the torso now.

Looks like all of Adidas new kits don't have the stripes on the shoulder. They're running them down the sides of the torso now.

I'd prefer no stripes at all, but I'm OK with this. Got to say I never liked all of Adidas' stuff having the stripes on it. It's just unnecessary and it ruins the "clean" vibe from a shirt with a nice, smooth, one-or-two-colour colour scheme. Clothes don't need trim to make them look good.

I'd prefer no stripes at all, but I'm OK with this. Got to say I never liked all of Adidas' stuff having the stripes on it. It's just unnecessary and it ruins the "clean" vibe from a shirt with a nice, smooth, one-or-two-colour colour scheme. Clothes don't need trim to make them look good.
Agree with you, it looks so boring to see so many teams look so similar