Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
NYCFCcards.jpg
Here are just a few of the limited run Topps cards I have aquired of our favorite team, I have several others. The are all variants of essentially the same two standard base cards. most are limited to print runs of 50, 25, 10, 5 and then there is the rare 1 of 1 printing plate (bottom row, second from the left)

I'll pick up additional copies whenever I see them, and maybe be able to complete the full runs of some of the X/5. x/10, x/25 and x/50 cards.

Topps is releasing Topps MLS Chrome soon, so there might be additional NYC FC Cards in that set as well.

Cool, can you get them at any sports card store? I thought I got mine last year from Amazon.

Am I the only shmoe who bought the Lampard Hat Trick card? I bought 5 and the run ended up at only 255. Hope I can get Frank and Jack to sign one.

Am I the only shmoe who bought the Lampard Hat Trick card? I bought 5 and the run ended up at only 255. Hope I can get Frank and Jack to sign one.
If you're willing to take a bit of a risk you won't get it back, I would mail it to one of them, c/o Yankee Stadium. Send a cover letter signed by Fred Jr. saying I was at the game and my dad bought me this to remember the hat trick and it would be really neat if both of you would sign it. Stick it between two stiff pieces of cardboard and include a SASE.

My Dad was a big autograph collector and that's how he got most of his. Well, he mostly didn't ue me as a front except with the Yankees. I need to start updating this site again.
http://iamapipefitter.com/category/yankees/

ellis_dock-871x1200.jpg

Last edited:
If you're willing to take a bit of a risk you won't get it back, I would mail it to one of them, c/o Yankee Stadium. Send a cover letter signed by Fred Jr. saying I was at the game and my dad bought me this to remember the hat trick and it would be really neat if both of you would sign it. Stick it between two stiff pieces of cardboard and include a SASE.

My Dad was a big autograph collector and that's how he got most of his. Well, he mostly didn't ue me as a front except with the Yankees. I need to start updating this site again.
http://iamapipefitter.com/category/yankees/

View attachment 5528

Doc Ellis! damn, we had some rough years back in the day!

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
Doc Ellis! damn, we had some rough years back in the day!
Check the link: Horace Clark, Fritz Peterson, etc.
Venture beyond the Yankees category and there's some really cool people: Thurgood Marshall, Bowie, Nixon, Kissinger, Gary Hart, Nuryev, etc.
There are about 1,400 in the collection, but just a tiny percentage of that up on the web so far.

Last edited:
If you're willing to take a bit of a risk you won't get it back, I would mail it to one of them, c/o Yankee Stadium. Send a cover letter signed by Fred Jr. saying I was at the game and my dad bought me this to remember the hat trick and it would be really neat if both of you would sign it. Stick it between two stiff pieces of cardboard and include a SASE

I'm saving up my points for a city sendoff. If not, with how much money I spend on tickets each year, someone in the front office should be able to help!

They are well done cards. (As they should be given the producers.) These early ones could be very special as there are very few of them. Those that Scott have up there are awesome but it's too bad they aren't player cards.