Nycfc 2 In The Works

Real salt lakes name is stupid in general. Why real? Just say salt lake royals or something. But thats another discussion in of itself.

At the end of the day they can call it new york pole humpers fc as long as they get some talent up in here.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gavin23
New York skyline ?
I actually like that. It would make even the people who are Man City sky blue haters OK with the color. Plus it's not something that's been artificially invented as it's a phrase that's well known (but not as a team name). Good one.

Haha. Being a European, I'm the complete opposite. I hope it is called NYCFC II or NYCFC B or somesuch. If the two teams are part of the same club then they should share a name. Can't understand a reserve side trying to pretend that it's a different club by having a different name.

The United States is so big, there are plenty of markets that can support a lower division team and don't have one. In baseball, there is an extensive network of minor league teams - at least 3 levels for each major league team and usually more. These are located in towns and cities that don't have a major league team, but have the local demand for a team of their own. For example, the Yankees have minor league affiliates nearby in Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania (AAA), Trenton, NJ (AA), and Staten Island, NY (A). They also have a team in Tampa, Florida (A) and special Rookie League teams that play in smaller locations in Florida and Virginia.