NYCFC 2021 MLS Cup Champions

I am one thousand percent positive that nycfc won the cup cuz I canceled my membership last month. You're welcome
On that note-- popping in to say that my last post* here was the day after their loss to RedBull in mid-October, they were on a long winless streak and I couldn't take any more disappointment (I'm also a Jets and Tottenham fan, remember). They never lost another game after that. I made sure not to post, once I realized it was my doing. But I was checking in here all the time and enjoying from afar. So-- YOU'RE WELCOME. And I am now tucking in to my late dinner of sauteed CROW. Woohoo! Deila IN!

*with the one exception of the post I made during the international break, which as we know doesn't count. I consulted the sacred texts of the soccer gods to confirm, as I mentioned at the time :)

Just wanted to drop in congratulate everyone here. That first Forum get together at RD was the start of it all for me. It was bittersweet watching them lift the cup by myself (well my toddler was also there lol) all the way out here in California. But made all of the pain of the last 6-7 years completely worth it.
COME ON NEW YORK