NYCFC 2021 MLS Cup Champions

the celebration vids looked like one of the hottest nightclubs in the city lol
New York’s hottest night club is NYCFC.
Brian child of club promoter Ronny Deila.
Its got everything:
Taty castellanos
Mega Maxi morales
A human blockade
You know that thing where
Chanot, Callens, Gudi, Gray and sands stop
The other team from scoring?

I remember the first game. 2-0 against New England. I remember the 7-0 red wedding against Red Bulls. The losses to Toronto, the first string of games at Red Bull arena as home team. The 4 or 5 different season ticket reps I’ve dealt with. Lampardgate. I am fortunate to be a fan of this team. In our short time here we’ve had the sour with the sweet. What a group.

T
for those of you wanting to spend on mls cup champ merchandise.

https://www.mlsstore.com/c-13389
Theres only one item I’m contemplating (picking this design primarily because it will also be our 2022 home jersey)

Reactions: Kjbert
T

Theres only one item I’m contemplating (picking this design primarily because it will also be our 2022 home jersey)

i was thinking the secondary but im kinda pissed its same price....that jersey will be gone next year. ill see what i decide.

i was thinking the secondary but im kinda pissed its same price....that jersey will be gone next year. ill see what i decide.
Agreed that I like the secondary design more but I chose the home cause:

1. It’s the same kit we wore today to win the Cup (as well as all playoffs)
2. It’ll be the same kit we wear in our title defense, and likely our banner ceremony in our home opener

Reactions: Kjbert and CCMore
T

Will we wear that silver MLS badge next season?