NYCFC Championship Rings

Anyone know why there is one singular orange crystal on the bottom? I can’t figure out it’s significance?

i wonder if the replica rings will be available for sale at the team store or something? i've got some freebie gift card money to spend...

i wonder if the replica rings will be available for sale at the team store or something? i've got some freebie gift card money to spend...

I believe I saw a post saying they would be, I expect them to probably be double what Baron is selling them for lol

• Wow
Reactions: moogoo
I believe I saw a post saying they would be, I expect them to probably be double what Baron is selling them for lol

a slight markup, i wouldn't care. but double... eh. i do like it, but trying to justify spending money on it.

Been trying to contact my rep because I live out of state so can't collect the ring in person. Was going to ask if my friend could pick it up since he's going tomorrow but my rep has been unresponsive to my email or calls. Plus the ticket to pick up the ring can't even be forwarded to my friend so I'm like wtf.

I was there when we won. I want the ring.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Been trying to contact my rep because I live out of state so can't collect the ring in person. Was going to ask if my friend could pick it up since he's going tomorrow but my rep has been unresponsive to my email or calls. Plus the ticket to pick up the ring can't even be forwarded to my friend so I'm like wtf.

I was there when we won. I want the ring.
I had same situation and eventually rep replied that there will be an alternate pickup date.

That was my assumption too, but I just noticed the email from the club from April says Member-exclusive.
Let me say I think this ring idea is a cool idea and I appreciate it.

But the membership exclusive ring is “you give us $450+ for next year Season tickets in May and we will gladly give you a ring you could buy on your own for $45 plus tax in July.” We are in a very exclusive club.

yes that is a Wimpy reference from the Popeye cartoon strip/show

Reactions: Higgs1 and moogoo