Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

I would love to go sadly won't be able for the next game, would definitely try going for the next one, and btw is it under 21 approved?

Ok everybody Mick here. Ok opening game promo. Secured. First 20 NYCFC fans upstairs recieves a complimentary pint of Coney Island Mermaid pilsner. Doors open at 3pm. Complimentary shephards pie and micks own buffalo and BBQ wings buffet served at 4. Happy hour prices all day. $2 goal specials for TWO MINS after each goal by NYCFC. PBR. Genesee Cream Ale. Coors light or bud light. And Jameson shots (thank tiger jones for that lol) Game kicks off at 5. Under 21s are welcome but People will be I'Dd upon entry. Any underage drinkers will be forced to wear an Orlando City shirt and hung from the fire escape wearing a Mickey Mouse thong or asked to leave I'm still undecided about that one. Thanks for the cooperation in this regard. The loves been building. It's gonna be a great season. I'm so excited to finally have a home local team again. It's been a long time since I used to stand in Turners cross watching Cork City week after week in the League of Ireland. I'm thrilled to be a part of such a brilliant community that Dan and everyone on the forums and season ticket holders have created. Let's go from strength to strength. COYBIB NYCFC. PS I'll meet most of you at the meet and greet on the 14th as I'll be in The citrus bowl Sunday shouting my bollix off for NYCFC.