Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

Just a quick FYI for everyone. Upstairs is gonna be dedicated to all supporters and friends. Hopefully thats where we'll be able to grow our Community. I will also be making sure that the games are also televised in the downstairs bar also just in case it gets crowded for people especially anybody bringing family or younger fans. COYBIB NYCFC

Hi Mick we have not met personally. I am looking forward to be there to eat some of those hot wings on the 14. please I just want to ask you to make sure that the door locks from the bathrooms are working. 'Cause a lady can not take care of her private business if she is worried some dude will barge into the bathroom while she is there with her knickers down

Just got back from Ryan's Daughter. Absolutely awesome bar to watch a game at. Thanks @Michael. Mellamphy for setting up such a great party. It was packed, but not too crowded to make it hard to get a drink. We trekked up there from Brooklyn and will definitely be going back for other away matches. Met some cool forum people too. Greta time all around and can't wait to meet some more of you guys at the party on the 14th!

Yeah. Bar staff was awesome as well.
Definitely did a good job of being well-staffed. No complaints. Nice meeting you, brief though it was.

Still mad about giving an own goal draw, and yes, that was an own goal no matter what anyone else says.

Brovsky got way too far out of the wall to be doing that. Shoddy play. And he was lucky to be on the pitch anyway with his kamikaze defending near the box. He's kind of awful as a fullback.