NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

Anyone heard of this Leo guy that’s rumored to be going to Miami? Our FO is wack for not trying to sign this guy. I’ve heard he’s pretty good and might have even won a World Cup

Reactions: Kjbert
Anyone heard of this Leo guy that’s rumored to be going to Miami? Our FO is wack for not trying to sign this guy. I’ve heard he’s pretty good and might have even won a World Cup
I don’t know. I’ve heard that he’s messy or something like that. This team is already a mess.

Reactions: Joe_Cos
Here's a wacky hypothetical that obviously won't happen but is fun to think about.

IF, NYCFC were able to sign Messi this summer, would Taty Castellanos come back at least just for the summer so he could play with his fellow countryman and GOAT?

Reactions: Kjbert
Here's a wacky hypothetical that obviously won't happen but is fun to think about.

IF, NYCFC were able to sign Messi this summer, would Taty Castellanos come back at least just for the summer so he could play with his fellow countryman and GOAT?
I mean Pellegrini has been here since last summer. I don't see how Messi changes things.

rumor is benzema isn't happy in saudi and wants to leave. maybe CFG can swoop in and sign him for 2024 and boom. we got our elite striker :D

Last edited:
Reactions: FootyLovin
rumor is benzema isn't happy in saudi and wants to leave. maybe CFG can swoop in and sign him for 2024 and boom. we got our elite striker :D
As a Madrid fan, Love Benzema, but this team lacks a 10, Santi was awful this season, Maxi too little too late. Benz would not score more bc he gets no service.