NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

Kompany was at practice today. I don't have any idea where to put this information.

Man City USA Summer Tour Thread?

Arielle Castillo (formerly MLS Digital, now Man City USA Social Media Producer) just tweet out she's going to make some City fans in New York very happy. Probably it's just marketing and promotion for the City vs. Liverpool game at MetLife Stadium.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

Arielle Castillo (formerly MLS Digital, now Man City USA Social Media Producer) just tweet out she's going to make some City fans in New York very happy. Probably it's just marketing and promotion for the City vs. Liverpool game at MetLife Stadium.
When did Arielle start working for CFG?

She’s a big Arsenal fan.

Also, what happened to the cute girl with a bad knee who replaced the overwrought dweebs in stadium? Don’t think I’ve seen her anywhere but her own ig feed.

Reactions: Kjbert
Arielle announced about a week ago. Don’t know the other bit.
Kind of a weak move on CFG’s part to hire someone who has so openly been an Arsenal fan.

Doesn’t help their reputation a lot. #putitonthesheik’stab #unlessit’sfornycfc

Kompany was at practice today. I don't have any idea where to put this information.

There was a Man City event here today (Friday, 18 May 2018) at 6pm with "a special high profile Man City guest." Would think that's what this was about. Somehow involving the New York supporters group also. Wouldn't be surprised if he's at the stadium tomorrow too although who knows.

There was a Man City event here today (Friday, 18 May 2018) at 6pm with "a special high profile Man City guest." Would think that's what this was about. Somehow involving the New York supporters group also. Wouldn't be surprised if he's at the stadium tomorrow too although who knows.
Yeah, Kompany. I'd put 1-5 odds he's at the match tomorrow.

Arielle is a great hire for them. Say what you want about being cheesy, they know talent when they see it. Great hire.

Also, what happened to the cute girl with a bad knee who replaced the overwrought dweebs in stadium? Don’t think I’ve seen her anywhere but her own ig feed.
Saw her today in person, So she’s still the in stadium host thingy person. I guess I haven’t been in seats at times to see her on the big screen.