NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

We could always sign The Zlatan to a contract paying him $60,000 with an upgrade to $6 million per starting in 2017 if he scores a goal.
Add a clause in the contract that he has a standing reservation whenever wanted at Aquavit. That could seal the deal.

Reactions: Kjbert
We could always sign The Zlatan to a contract paying him $60,000 with an upgrade to $6 million per starting in 2017 if he scores a goal.

That's what LA is going with one of their new international signings. He's becoming the new DP after Gerrardo leaves. I think it's Cole, might be de Jong.

Reactions: Kjbert
That's what LA is going with one of their new international signings. He's becoming the new DP after Gerrardo leaves. I think it's Cole, might be de Jong.
Near certain its de Jong.

The fun factor on Ibra would be off the charts. Having never had the benefit of rooting for a team he is on, I have no doubt I would very much enjoy the experience.

Am I the only one here who really doesn't want Ibra? I mean, sure, as a player he would do wonders for the club, but as a person he's one of the most detestable, arrogant, pig-headed sorts around. That's really not the kind of player I want to see at my club :/

Maybe it's just me, though, going off the rest of the comments here.

Am I the only one here who really doesn't want Ibra? I mean, sure, as a player he would do wonders for the club, but as a person he's one of the most detestable, arrogant, pig-headed sorts around. That's really not the kind of player I want to see at my club :/

He's like Suarez..... absolutely awful character makeup, but if the choice is having him on my team or my rivals', then it's time to ask which jersey number he's planning to wear.

If we signed Zlatan, what number would we give him? Or would players give up their number for him?

EDIT: I think he would ask for 7 just to fuck with Villa. Or maybe 10 to fuck with Mix. He's probably ask for 8 and say Lampard hasn't earned the right to even wear a jersey for this team. Maybe we're saving 1 for him?

Last edited:

YES

Reactions: Shane1988

This is Gotham. It needs a villain.

Reactions: Kjbert and ds6
A Zlatan-Villa combo with Pirlo and Mix playing them in makes me sweat even thinking about. And from I have seen, he isn't as bad as Suarez who may honestly have a legitimate mental illness. Zlatan just loves trolling and himself. A lot.

Away from soccer he seems like a pretty chill guy

A Zlatan-Villa combo with Pirlo and Mix playing them in makes me sweat even thinking about. And from I have seen, he isn't as bad as Suarez who may honestly have a legitimate mental illness. Zlatan just loves trolling and himself. A lot.

Away from soccer he seems like a pretty chill guy

Xbox? Zlatan to Seattle confirmed.

If we playing 3 at top (4-3-3), I don't see the point in getting him, you then gonna have to move David Villa wide, let's just say Villa is the first name on the team sheet every week