NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

Actually I may have answered my own question. Sandro Ramirez is "unattached," while Schulz is "moving to unknown." This website is going to destroy my work ethic until we finally get some xfer news...

upload_2016-7-7_9-23-46.png
upload_2016-7-7_9-24-51.png

Reactions: JayH and Kjbert
Can we make a rule that if you are going to throw out a name in this thread you need to at least spend the 5 seconds it takes to google them first? Between the post contract renewal Torres suggestions and the post that said we could get Higuain because he must be clearly out of favor with his club (who for those too lazy to google he just tied 50+ year old a league record for goals in a season for) after his "poor" from at Copa America things are getting pretty bad. Do us a favor before you throw out your favorite player from your Fifa 16 team or that guy you saw in a world cup one time take a second to check if they are even available or in anyway a reasonable suggestion.

Can we make a rule that if you are going to throw out a name in this thread you need to at least spend the 5 seconds it takes to google them first? Between the post contract renewal Torres suggestions and the post that said we could get Higuain because he must be clearly out of favor with his club (who for those too lazy to google he just tied 50+ year old a league record for goals in a season for) after his "poor" from at Copa America things are getting pretty bad. Do us a favor before you throw out your favorite player from your Fifa 16 team or that guy you saw in a world cup one time take a second to check if they are even available or in anyway a reasonable suggestion.

I agree...except for when it comes to Zlatan. We can always say/speculate/pray for Zlatan until he is in MLS.

I particularly like the Tefu/Mena/Mark Teixeira's foreign cousin-like effect, when someone posts a rumor about a player none of us has heard of (with the exception of the new forum member from the home country of said player who pops up to comment on and answer questions about said player and then never posts on here again), starting a posting frenzy where we all act as if we have been watching the player since his rec league days, which lasts until we all virtually celebrate the signing of said superstar player as if we had just signed Messi or commiserate together during days of sadness as if we had just missed out on signing Ronaldo.

But this is the players "WANTED" thread not players we can speculate might actually come here thread ... I want Robocop, Jon Snow, and Wesley Sneidjer. With assistant coach Jean-Luc Picard - Make it so

But this is the players "WANTED" thread not players we can speculate might actually come here thread ... I want Robocop, Jon Snow, and Wesley Sneidjer. With assistant coach Jean-Luc Picard - Make it so

Robocop is so slow, are you serious??? The other choices make sense, but aside from taking free kicks and penalties (bet he'd be awesome at those with precision robotic kicks), robocop is more a liability then an asset on the pitch.

That's a crowded midfield man

Robocop as CB - absolutely punishing - watch this highlight reel - look at all the shots he stops, then just demolishes the striker. In the second clip as stated, he can thread a shot through a woman's skirt and into a dude's dick. Free Kicks and PKs all damn day. Sure he's slow, but he is purposeful. Slow and Purposeful ... He is at least as good as Hernandez

Jon Snow slots in for Mix. Nice hair, makes me swoon a little. Plus I could ask him things about his lineage at meet and greets. Unlike the way mix has been used I envision he plays well in the midfield as an obvious Lamps replacement when the time comes, but could just as easily slot into a wing or striker position as needed. Still too short to be that target man, but he would run our offense in the years to come.

Sneidjer - because he is one of my favorite players of all time, and I think we need more guys with tattoos. Also he is dutch, like NYC was at one point. Also - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ly-club-says-agent-midfielder-fined-1-7m.html so yeah ... he could come here.

Plus he is amazing with fans -

So there. Haters gonna hate.

Jon Snow slots in for Mix. Nice hair, makes me swoon a little. Plus I could ask him things about his lineage at meet and greets. Unlike the way mix has been used I envision he plays well in the midfield as an obvious Lamps replacement when the time comes, but could just as easily slot into a wing or striker position as needed. Still too short to be that target man, but he would run our offense in the years to come.
Really, as someone raised from the dead, does he even age anymore? He could anchor the team for eternity maybe.

Really, as someone raised from the dead, does he even age anymore? He could anchor the team for eternity maybe.
Not sure about that, especially since it's been proven he can die again (per the Hound killing Beric). What would be problematic with having John Snow is that once resurrected, the person becomes much more solemn and pouty - the last thing our team needs is a second player on the pitch, alongside Villa (1.0, not the new 2.0), that is subject to the lowest of lows when things go badly.

Reactions: adam

Hey may be difficult to coach though, seems to have a hard time sticking to the game plan. He's also easily provoked, could see a lot of red cards given for retaliation.