NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

Try Villa in Lampard's underneath striker role with Torres above him? Maybe not, but I think there are enough options to make it work.

Reactions: Kjbert
Try Villa in Lampard's underneath striker role with Torres above him? Maybe not, but I think there are enough options to make it work.

Villa certainly has the class to play that role, the shift may even extend his career, would be interesting to see if it's a role he'd willingly embrace.

I don't think it completely takes away from Matarrita, because Villa would be cutting in on his right foot, whereas Mata would be overlapping and serving with his left.

I'm talking defensively. Whoever is the LW is essentially a LM because of how Matarrita plays

I dont follow man city, so does any one know what his deal is? hes under contract at mab city but loaned to sevilla? would there be any chance of us getting him in the janruary window or do we have to wait out the season?

I dont follow man city, so does any one know what his deal is? hes under contract at mab city but loaned to sevilla? would there be any chance of us getting him in the janruary window or do we have to wait out the season?
As far as I know it's a season-long loan, so earliest would be summer 2017 for us. Sevilla was eager to get him, and City wasn't even sure they wanted to let him go. That doesn't necessarily mean anything but we may not be top of the list when May rolls around. He does seem to have some interest in us though so who knows.

It'd be great to have him here if we can get him.

This is about the only suggestion in the last 50 pages that I can get excited about. He's absolutely class on the pitch.

Of course, if Mix and his loveable guy persona can end up in the PV shitlist, I'd give Nasri about 4-6 weeks tops before he's posting esoteric poetry and chilling in the stands.

But Vieira and Nasri are both French, so they have to like each other, right?

He has three years left on his 5-year deal with Man City signed in 2014. He's on loan to Sevilla until next June. Transfermarkt says theres a buying option for Sevilla, but this article says there isn't: https://www.google.com/amp/www.goal...oins-sevilla-on-loan?client=ms-android-google

He forced his way out of Man City this summer despite Pep wanting to keep him, so the assumption is that after the loan with Sevilla, he'll be sold.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...shed-Sevilla-loan-Man-City-boss-Pep-Guardiola

The mothership will want/need to sell him. I'm not buying it. Not next season at least