Nycfc Season Ticket Holder Spending Perks

Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
So many of us have been buying official NYCFC gear. It would be nice if the club would be able to attribute points to our season ticket holder accounts for the additional money we spend on the team via merchandise, away game ticket purchases etc. . Points could be used for discounts, free merchandise etc.

Does anyone know if they are planning on doing this?

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
My guess is that they will have some kind of rewards program. Would be dumb not to.

So many of us have been buying official NYCFC gear. It would be nice if the club would be able to attribute points to our season ticket holder accounts for the additional money we spend on the team via merchandise, away game ticket purchases etc. . Points could be used for discounts, free merchandise etc.

Does anyone know if they are planning on doing this?
Yes there will be a points system good for venues in the stadium (food, drinks, and merch) will be discounted depending on points...there are probably some perks I don't know about either

Reactions: Samuel Youn
Yes there will be a points system good for venues in the stadium (food, drinks, and merch) will be discounted depending on points...there are probably some perks I don't know about either

I WANT THEM NOW!!!! haha. Good to know that the system is coming in place.

Have there been any sales or discounts when buying official NYCFC gear and merchandise at stores? If so, which stores have offered these discounts?

For being a STH? Not that I'm aware of. I would assume that this will come eventually.

Last edited:
only on nycfc online shop and probably stadium

Through the Cityzens program you get 10% off purchases on the NYCFC store but I'm not sure when that starts

My season ticket account manager said the ability to get discounts will be "soon", but who wants to wait for that? I want to wear it on Sunday.