Nycfc V San Jose Postmatch

I think Grabavoy might have killed T Tom in Fairfield CT. But I agree with him (maybe for the first time ever) that Grabs was laughably shitty in the first half. I was cringing every time he touched the ball. He got better as the game progressed.

Lampard was the opposite. Was excellent for the beginning of the second half. Delivered a beautiful ball in for Ned's second. Then he started to fall off. Missed that shot from about 16 yards that he should have absolutely buried. Then had they awful headed clearance that led directly to the Quakes first goal.

In the end, a win is a win. Wish we would have kept it 3-0, but at least it was an exciting game!

love how you anti kreis guys can't even eat crow. Takes a big man to admit your wrong but I guess some people here have put a Peter Pan and grow up.

Reactions: Gene
love how you anti kreis guys can't even eat crow. Takes a big man to admit your wrong but I guess some people here have put a Peter Pan and grow up.

Eat crow for what? One game that they win, which they almost lost? That doesn't make up for an entire season of shitty play, most of which was caused by Kreis' inept handling of the team.

Eat crow my ass.

You are right. All the games we lost due to grabavoy are gone. One meaningless game makes up for a year of shitty lineups. Kreis is a genius for playing grabavoy for thirty games to get two goals.

Can't believe you just cant be happy that we won. It's like you would want rather jk be wrong then the team do well. What kind of fans are you?

Exciting game, we could have easily lost that one, still can't believe SJ missed that goal when Saunders was way out of the box.

Still not a grabavoy fan, the whole first half he was a joke, we need someone who can play a solid 90 consistently.

In the end 3 points is 3 points so happy with that.

Hey, anti Kreis folk, don't sleep on AJ not even challenging for the header on the first goal. He was so lost. Pitiful. He was absolute garbage.

And also, let's not underestimate the shittiness of Grabavoy. We are talking about a man who ran into Wingert's path when Frank clearly played a ball into space for Wingert to run onto. He continues his run like a professional, he's inside the box with space.

He got an own goal (wasn't going in without a deflection) and Frank's beautiful cross hit his dumb, talentless forehead.

But hellz to the yeah. I'll take it and be happy. But he's still a shitty, shitty player that I'd be fine with never seeing again.

Can't believe you just cant be happy that we won. It's like you would want rather jk be wrong then the team do well. What kind of fans are you?

We're all happy as shit that the team won. I'd rather the team win, than me being right. I know that T Tom in Fairfield CT and Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan feel the same way. But we're also not blind to the fact that Kreis has no clue what he's doing, and continues to refuse to start the best team available to him. Why the fuck does Poku continue to get benched? We're also not blind to Grabavoy's shittiness, despite his two goals tonight. And Kreis continues to start him.

What kind of fan are you where you're too blind or apologetic to call them out when they're wrong? This season has been shit, and it's mostly on Kreis. We could have been in a much better position right now if he just started the better players from day 1.

Great game, great atmosphere, and great (and somewhat lucky) result.

Grabavoy had two great finishes and made his claim for starting. We can talk as much as we want about the weak aspects of his play but he made the most of his chances (cant say the same for many others) and he won us this game.

Very pleased with RJ Allen's progression as a player. He is a solid defender. He also isn't a flashy player but he gets the job done and gives a 100% effort. I really hope his injury isn't serious.

back in the beginning of the season he had the team lead in assists thru like 8 games. I have always thought he played well.

If you look at my posting record, I have been critical of JK. I am certain not blind to some of the bad decision he has made alot of the shit this team has been in this year has not been his fault.

If you don't understand why Lampard has to start for this team over Poku, then I don't know if we can really have a legitimate conversation about this team.

Dear Tom please respond to this quote:

Playing wingert over Angelino because we beat a mediocre Toronto team is insane.

Did you know that our defense actually got worse when Angelino got in? Did you see that PK he let up?

Dear Gavin23 please respond to this quote:

Shit lineup from a shit coach. Fuck grabavoy wingert and kreis.

Would you like to admit that Wingert played better than Angelino today? Would you like to fuck Grabavoy once or twice? Or would you just like to admit your a shit poster?

Dear Tom please respond to this quote:

Did you know that our defense actually got worse when Angelino got in? Did you see that PK he let up?

Dear Gavin23 please respond to this quote:

Would you like to admit that Wingert played better than Angelino today? Would you like to fuck Grabavoy once or twice? Or would you just like to admit your a shit poster?

Lol. Wingert and Grabavoy are utter shit. What exactly did Wingert contribute of value except conceded the corner that lead to the first goal? Grabvoy has been shit all season. Has one good game and now he is vindicated and so is kreis? Mix and Poku and McNamara have had several great games yet they constantly get the bench. Grabavoy has had one good game all season yet his play time is never questioned.

What exactly is your point? grabavoy had a good game? So the fuck what. He was pretty shitty for most of the game for anyone who actually watched. Grabavoy is one of the top in the team for minutes played. He was statistically bound to do something significant eventually. He is still shit and needs to be removed from the roster as soon as possible. Kreis isnt a genius for starting him and other mediocre players all season over our real talent and promising youth.

You are a troll. You dont know what your talking about. Get the fuck out.

Would be nice if there were any mods on here that could push both sides back to their corners. This is turning into a toxic atmosphere . Seems no one is capable of having an intelligent analytical conversation about the game without throwing around personal insults. Not sure what happened maybe it's the play offs being a long shot now but this is not a fun place to be right now at all.

Would be nice if there were any mods on here that could push both sides back to their corners. This is turning into a toxic atmosphere . Seems no one is capable of having an intelligent analytical conversation about the game without throwing around personal insults. Not sure what happened maybe it's the play offs being a long shot now but this is not a fun place to be right now at all.

For the record this was the first insult thrown:

Would you like to fuck Grabavoy once or twice? Or would you just like to admit your a shit poster?

Reactions: Drainyoo