Nycfc V San Jose Postmatch

Anyway, this was an exciting game to be at. My wife and kids loved it too. Atmosphere was great, and it was a packed house. We fans show up in big numbers. Imagine once we start winning consistently. We'll put the Sounders to shame.

Tonight showed how good we can be when the big guns all click. I think the Villa, Pirlo and Lampard all had a great game, and they're really showing leadership out there. Mix was awesome as well, all over the ball busting his ass. My wife who knows nothing about soccer commented how he's a special player. Gotta give Allen some credit.

This was definitely Grabavoy's and Wingert's best game, but that's not saying much. These guys just aren't good. Poku and Angelino getting benched for these bananas is just a damn disgrace.

Why take out Villa at that moment? Villa got Kreised.

Hope this momentum keeps going. Even if we don't make the playoffs, I'd like the see them finish off the season on a high note.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
He was questionable coming into the game. He's still probably not 100% in terms of health. There are four critical games left to be played where we need him. We were up 3-0. Smart player management.

Not with a defense that's known to concede a lot. We've given up the second most goals in the entire league.

Dear sweet Jesus. I just lived through 2 of these? Help me. Years off my life.

And oh yeah: suck it, tide.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Why take out Villa at that moment? Villa got Kreised.

He's coming off a sore hamstring that kept him out Wednesday. He went off and immediately had his leg wrapped at the bench by the medical staff. I don't think Kreis is going around injuring hamstrings but to each his own.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Dear Tom please respond to this quote:

Did you know that our defense actually got worse when Angelino got in? Did you see that PK he let up?

Dear Gavin23 please respond to this quote:

Would you like to admit that Wingert played better than Angelino today? Would you like to fuck Grabavoy once or twice? Or would you just like to admit your a shit poster?
Wingert had a passable game for him. He played conservative defense and didn't have twenty turnovers in midfield, like he usually does.

Angelino had a shit game for him. Responsible directly for the PK and should have given up another goal with his crappy back pass. Also was responsible for our game winner from a beautiful cross.

Even on Schrödinger's night in the Bronx, I hope you could see that Angelino is a hundred times better than wingert. Maybe subbing into a highly physical, uncontrolled game affected him, maybe he has an off night.

Either way, small sample size results don't justify faulty methodology.

In the first half, Grabavoy played the worst half I have seen from an NYC player this year. It was so painfully obvious it wasn't even funny. In the second half he was still very poor nearly every time he got the ball, but he was in the right place at the right time and took his opportunities so I guess you could say he had a good second half to make up for the abortion of a first half.

I'm happy as hell we won, but it is looking like we need to win out.

DifficultImmaculateFirecrest.gif

Just saw someone running in Riverside with a Grabavoy RSL kit. It's a good day to be a Ned fan!

Reactions: Paul and SayWhat44
Ummm hi guys... So I just woke up and I'm a little hung over. I got a little careless drinking because I thought I was in a dream and I could get away with it. There's no way that I would have ever imagined I would wake up to the reality of Ned scoring a brace in a win....