Nycfc's Usl Pro Affiliate Will Be Wilmington Hammerheads Fc

Not for sure.....Mostly our youth players will go to them to stay fit and keep up by playing competitive games instead of just training.

People like Matthew Dunn will go to Wilmington. Nice town, nice team with new owners who want to do it right. The weather will be better than Pittsburgh anyway.
Not so sure Dunn will be sent down. Judging by his late season play last year, I would assume he has a shot at making the XI, but will surely make the 18. The players who get sent down likely will not be in the plans for the current season, but may have a future.

Not so sure Dunn will be sent down. Judging by his late season play last year, I would assume he has a shot at making the XI, but will surely make the 18. The players who get sent down likely will not be in the plans for the current season, but may have a future.
I hope you are right but it doesn't sound like his last coach Wilmer Cabrera at Chivas thought he was ready. He barely played.

I hope you are right but it doesn't sound like his last coach Wilmer Cabrera at Chivas thought he was ready. He barely played.
Granted Chivas was out of it, but he did play six straight games, the last four for the full 90 at the end of the season and earned Chivas' player of the month award for October. Considering Kreis picked him in the draft, which seemed rather surprising, you would think he can see the potential in him. The first few months of the season will be extremely important for the club building process and my guess is that Kreis will keep Dunn in town. The players that will be in Wilmington probably are not even on our roster as of yet.

Reactions: NYJaguar
Granted Chivas was out of it, but he did play six straight games, the last four for the full 90 at the end of the season and earned Chivas' player of the month award for October. Considering Kreis picked him in the draft, which seemed rather surprising, you would think he can see the potential in him. The first few months of the season will be extremely important for the club building process and my guess is that Kreis will keep Dunn in town. The players that will be in Wilmington probably are not even on our roster as of yet.
coulda sworn he won POM twice in a row @ Chivas...could be wrong though

Reactions: Paul and NYJaguar
the bigger issue here is WE HAVE A DUPLICATE USL PRO THREAD!!!! IT'S GODDAMN ANARCHY ON HERE TODAY!!! MODS!!! MODS!!!!!
The stress is blinding. I miss the old days when this place would moderate itself.
Looks like I'll be dusting off the ol' ban hammer.
BANHAMMER.png

Damn. Too bad the guy who ran usldiscussions.com just closed down his site. It was a pretty good place to interact with USL Pro fans and now that I have a reason to further participate, it's gone. ;)