Oc Lions Reasoning For A Rilvary With Nycfc

While I agree that the "rivalry" is forced and largely their own making, who here is going to say you don't want to beat the ever living snot out of them just a little more than some other teams?

It may be forced but, at this point, it's real.

In honor of the OC Purple Unicorns... I present Twilight Sparkle...​
60b7d90d05753538253f00c8a961fc32255c8c60a3921b57d628080b3ad265aa.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil
While I agree that the "rivalry" is forced and largely their own making, who here is going to say you don't want to beat the ever living snot out of them just a little more than some other teams?

It may be forced but, at this point, it's real.
Not it's not. We want to beat them because it's our 1st opening game in MLS history and because we want to beat every single team we play against every game. Beyond that, we'll move on while they'll still be talking about it.

/r/OCLions is so funny... They want the title of Best Expansion Team on 2015. Give me a berth into the playoffs and a shot at the MLS Cup. And while we are at it, how about going 3-0 vs. NYRB?

This is Ridiculous. I would have thought OCSC would want to at least be friendly with NYCFC being the "new kids". But instead they decide to try beat up the other new guy to impress the popular kids. "Maybe the Timbers or Sounders will take us seriously if we start something with NYCFC". It honestly all boils down to Highschool Crap.

NYCFC - New Kid with the Star older brother, trying to make his own voice but always being compared to his Brother

OCSC - The other new kid who looks at it like "Good a New place where no one knows me"

NYRB - The neighbor of NYCFC who doesn't like the new kid moving right next to him with the Cool brother. So what, his dad works for the Cool Company.

Galaxy, Timbers, Sounders etc - The Established Cool Kids that have their own ball-busting hierarchy

I hope it's the kind of thing where other fans look around and see it, that OCSC fans are swinging wildly to be accepted while we're setting ourselves up to prove it later.

Quite Off the Pitch, Earth Shattering On the Pitch